Home

Madden NFL 25 Achievement List

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Achievement List within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 25 Achievement List

Too many MUT achievements (I don't play it) and too many that are nullified by SuperSim (which makes getting them while playing CF as a player impossible). I hope it's easier to boost your legacy score than it was last season (nearly impossible on lower difficulty levels).

Just my opinion though.

/rant
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Old 07-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will probably try to platinum this when it releases for PS4.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Am I the only one excited for Skills Trainer? If you haven't heard of it or just bypassed it not thinking much here is what M25 Creative Director Rex Dickson said,
“This year we’re introducing a new mode called Skills Trainer, I don’t know if we’ve talked a whole lot about it yet. It’s basically a mini-game/tutorial mode, that is built around teaching people some of the more advanced mechanics in the game, like user-catching and Ball Hawk and calling hot routes, and throwing touch passes.”

How I feel yall's reaction is......................While Im over here like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (7.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: gif tumblr_ly8dav4gi61qflqieo1_250.gif (497.6 KB, 93 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

wow a lot of these are easy and most ppl will probly get half them in 1st game they play I mean serious???? truck and stiff arm? run for td and pass for td with qb?? score 25 points? combine for 75??? and d/l and load stuff to madden share??? option play???.

I agree with jmurphy though way to much mut stuff and what happen to others like score 3 tds with such and such player?

and will ps3 have a different one since it dosent have Kinect????
Old 07-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #13
MVP

infemous's Arena

I'm not someone who cares about achievements in games, and not to sound like too much of an a-hole, but I see people with platinum trophies and I imagine people with too much time on their hands.

Personally I'd like to see some real world gratification for 'completing a game', like a free MUT pack or something minor that will incentivise a pretty meaningless pursuit.

Anyway, besides my issue with achievements in general, its kinda lame to see how many are dedicated to MUT, and how few are based off of real world targets of achievement, such as winning a superbowl in franchise, winning a division, going undefeated in a division, winning MVP as a rookie player or something like that.

I do like seeing 2 Rams in the list but I wish that EA Tiburon would really make sure that the ways of creating a legacy score made sense...
Old 07-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7
ouch! The blaine gabbert achievement is a low blow.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #15
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseboyj
Am I the only one excited for Skills Trainer? If you haven't heard of it or just bypassed it not thinking much here is what M25 Creative Director Rex Dickson said,
“This year we’re introducing a new mode called Skills Trainer, I don’t know if we’ve talked a whole lot about it yet. It’s basically a mini-game/tutorial mode, that is built around teaching people some of the more advanced mechanics in the game, like user-catching and Ball Hawk and calling hot routes, and throwing touch passes.”

How I feel yall's reaction is......................While Im over here like...
Have you played the NCAA demo? It has a mode called Skills Trainer, it's nice, but I don't find it that great. I mean it's ok, but one pass through it and you've seen it all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I'm not someone who cares about achievements in games, and not to sound like too much of an a-hole, but I see people with platinum trophies and I imagine people with too much time on their hands.

Personally I'd like to see some real world gratification for 'completing a game', like a free MUT pack or something minor that will incentivise a pretty meaningless pursuit.

Anyway, besides my issue with achievements in general, its kinda lame to see how many are dedicated to MUT, and how few are based off of real world targets of achievement, such as winning a superbowl in franchise, winning a division, going undefeated in a division, winning MVP as a rookie player or something like that.

I do like seeing 2 Rams in the list but I wish that EA Tiburon would really make sure that the ways of creating a legacy score made sense...
I agree with this, They should more achievements based on seasons, stats, wins, etc. heck, I remember completing the 30 year franchise achievement in an earlier madden. (that was a sense of accomplishment (even though I did sim a few games). But from a business stand point EA wants to promote MUT and Online modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »