Home

F1 2013 Classic & Standard Editions Announced, Trailer, Gameplay Videos & Screenshots

This is a discussion on F1 2013 Classic & Standard Editions Announced, Trailer, Gameplay Videos & Screenshots within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: F1 2013 Classic & Standard Editions Announced, Trailer, Gameplay Videos & Screens

I wonder if the "Classic" parts of the game will have broadcast styles to mimic the decades they are from.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #10
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
I wonder if the "Classic" parts of the game will have broadcast styles to mimic the decades they are from.
They do, yes.

Just nitpicking a bit but the 90's content has half sort of 90's graphics and half 2000's.

It's also been confirmed that you can race the 2013 content on the classic circuits as well
Old 07-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
Rookie

TheArsenologist's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: F1 2013 Classic & Standard Editions Announced, Trailer, Gameplay Videos & Screens

Very excited for this game. Picked up F1 2012 from XBL on digital download last month...haven't played any other game since. I've got a lot of improving to do (still play with AI on intermediate and some assists), but I am definitely getting this day 1. I really want to do 100% races, and knowing that I can save in the middle of them makes that a much more realistic possibility now. Also, glad to have GP mode where I can just be a driver and run through a season with them. Can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Are the 1980s classic cars going to drive authentically with lots of horsepower, little downforce, H-pattern gearbox, etc.? The 1990s cars, depending on when they model them, could have electronic aids like launch control, traction control, active suspension, and a semi-automatic gearbox. If so, this sounds interesting...

Mid-race saves sound great.

Last edited by superjames1992; 07-20-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
Won't be getting it...bought 10,11 and 12 and every year you win by a mile on some tracks and come dead last on others...all in the same car. The balance between tracks is way off...and until they fix that I won't be buying any of their F1 games.
I never had this issue. Sounds like you are just much better at some tracks than others.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:16 AM   #14
Just started!

OVR: 0
Thanks For Nice Posts this truly nice Post and i hope more good information this site soon, i love my W108 and Today is very important for us to maintenance our cars but i am happy for mbzparts workshop who solve my all problems.........

Inside 1980s, Mercedes-Benz constructed the actual the planet's initial driverless autos when using the S-Class, alongside the crew regarding Teacher Ernst Dickmanns on Bundeswehr Universität München. The particular culmination of this energy was achieved throughout 1995, when Dickmanns' re-engineered autonomous S-Class robotic done a trip by Munich, Bavaria for you to Copenhagen, Denmark and also rear. About the autobahn, the actual robotic S-Class achieved rates beyond 175 km/h. It encouraged and also carried out running over moves. The particular car's capabilities left a large impression about numerous observers, and is also told possess seriously swayed robotic vehicle exploration and also finance choices globally.
An idea upcoming crossbreed, the actual F700 exploration vehicle, was likewise presented in the 2007 Frankfurt Generator Show. The particular F700 included three typical opening entrance doors and also a last doorway capable of 180-degree rotation. Also is included with bulletproof and also puncture-resistant tyres.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #15
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Interesting Q&A over at Virtualr.net - http://www.virtualr.net/f1-2013-faq-available

I think I may stick with the standard edition. I'm just now getting into F1 and don't really know much about the history of the sport. I can appreciate it some since I saw the Senna movie but outside of that it just doesn't have enough appeal/sentimental meaning to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »