Home

Havok Brings Advanced Physics, Animation and Cloth Simulation to PES 2014

This is a discussion on Havok Brings Advanced Physics, Animation and Cloth Simulation to PES 2014 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: Havoc Brings Advanced Physics, Animation and Cloth Simulation to PES 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraz3r0
I think he's just excited for the game to come out, and (as a pc user too) I am frustrated with how many games are not focusing on the current gen and moving sports games away from the pc.
I guess that's ONE way of looking at that. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
I love you as well.
;*
Old 07-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Really? Come off it. Ppl and their nonsense PC talk. Many of us know that if u want to invest a ton of money into building/purchasing a high end PC gaming rig, you'll get way better performance out of PC versions of the same console game. This is not what this is about so get over yourself with your high and mighty, condescending bull. Love ppl like u who are so insecure that unnecessarily like putting down others to build themselves up.
Just an awful post bro. Apart from the rudeness and the projecting going on here, you completely missed Profit's point. Everything we've seen so far on these supposed next-gen systems looks inferior to what Konami is revealing for the PC and current-gen consoles. That's what Profit was pointing out and he's spot on with his observations.

Last edited by Yeats; 07-21-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Just an awful post bro. Apart from the rudeness and the projecting going on here, you completely missed Profit's point. Everything we've seen so far on these supposed next-gen systems looks inferior to what Konami is revealing for the PC and current-gen consoles. That's what Profit was pointing out and he's spot on with his observations.
Really, bro? Are u referring to this game being released on next gen consoles because as far as we know, nothing's been announced regarding this game for next gen. Matter of fact, they're skipping next gen with PES 2014 and nothing has been shown for anything next gen regarding this soccer console. If I'm off base, let me know, ok?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
THIS ALL NEEDS TO BE IN MADDEN.
ha definitely .. one thing I loved about the comments is that the physics will be applied to the uniforms also. In Madden/NCAA the uniform never moves. I know football players usually have tight uniforms, but they look terrible and hurt the realism of the game.

With the physics and the user kits, these should be some great looking uniforms in game.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #13
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Matter of fact, they're skipping next gen with PES 2014 and nothing has been shown for anything next gen regarding this soccer console
That is exactly what he is saying. Everyone seems to be thinking that the next gen sports titles are going to be so good but PES on the PC/Current Gen is going to be better then any next gen title.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
...but PES on the PC/Current Gen is going to be better then any next gen title.
Let's put it this way: Given what's been shown so far by Konami on current-gen (PES 2014) and by EA on next-gen (FIFA, Madden), PES clearly appears to be superior. Now, will Konami get their act together and finally release a playable PES game, one that will in fact be better than those next-gen offerings by EA? That's the question. Everything they've shown so far looks good and sounds great, but it's mostly just hype at this point. That said, the animations, the pace, and general ball movement in the User-CPU gameplay videos does look fantastic, absolutely.

Last edited by Yeats; 07-22-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Are u referring to this game being released on next gen consoles because as far as we know, nothing's been announced regarding this game for next gen.
I'm saying when comparing all the info that has been presented so far, PES on current-gen IMO looks superior to anything EA will be releasing on PS4 or Xbox One (FIFA, Madden). Granted, we have no way of knowing if Konami has actually fixed the AI in their game. Nor have we seen anything from EA other than heavily edited marketing videos. So in truth the jury is still out.

Last edited by Yeats; 07-22-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #16
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Really, bro? Are u referring to this game being released on next gen consoles because as far as we know, nothing's been announced regarding this game for next gen. Matter of fact, they're skipping next gen with PES 2014 and nothing has been shown for anything next gen regarding this soccer console. If I'm off base, let me know, ok?
Yeah, your completely off base as others have already pointed out. His point is why get next gen when this game looks and will mostly like will be better than any of the sports games coming out on the next gen consoles. I happen to agree with him and not because he is a Liverpool supporter either. I for one was going to get one of the next gen consoles and FIFA for example until I started seeing what this game has to offer. I will now hold off and just get this I believe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »