Home

WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4 Announced For PS3, 360, PC & PlayStation Vita

This is a discussion on WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4 Announced For PS3, 360, PC & PlayStation Vita within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4 Announced For PS3, 360, PC & PlayStation Vita

Bigben Interactive and Milestone Announce WRC4

Bigben Interactive in collaboration with the development studio Milestone, recognized racing videogame developer, announces WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4, the fourth chapter of one of the most loved series that will be on shelves in October 2013 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.

Following the path taken with the previous chapter of the series, WRC 4 will feature a new amazing mix of elements with high graphical detail and real in-game sound. All these improvements are possible thanks to the community’s feedback. The main characteristics that will be included into this new game are: loyalty to the license, an exciting game experience, accessibility for first-time players and a dynamic and competitive online game mode.

Among new features of this 2013 edition, players will have the chance to experience new lighting conditions, new weather effects depending on the stage, and a brand new Career Mode to put the player into real driver’s shoes . Realism and immersion are two of the most important pillars of the development, with impressive 3D environments and an HDR system that will grant the best in-game performance.

“We are very pleased and proud to become the publisher of this famous racing franchise”, said Alain Falc, CEO of Bigben Interactive. “This is a new step in the partnership built with Milestone over the past few years. All our efforts are done to offer players the most complete and realistic WRC videogame”, concludes Alain Falc.

“We’re really happy to be part of this exciting WRC 4 announcement and all the news included into the 2013 version of the game”, affirms Luisa Bixio, Marketing and Sales Director. “This brand new chapter, different from the previous reboot of the series, will include many of the improvements requested by the community. A lot of the features that we’ve seen on the official Facebook page or received by mail have been incorporated. We’re convinced that WRC 4 represents a step forward for the series and will be appreciated by players”, concludes Bixio.

WRC 4 is the official game for the 2013 FIA World Rally Championship and features all the rallies from the 2013 WRC calendar, complete with all leading WRC teams and drivers in the revamped Career Mode to turn players into real WRC drivers. WRC 4 also features an improved version of the graphics engine, called Spikengine, launched last year.
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 33
Glad to hear this. I think the WRC game is a really fun racer.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
like Amy replied I'm impressed that a single mom able to earn $9730 in 1 month on the internet. have you read this web page,.......... www.Yad7.com
Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Cool beans (no pun intended), I just bought WRC from gamestop (used for $17.99) two weeks ago. I wonder if this comes to our end of the pond right away.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #5
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7
Let's hope for realistc car physics

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4 Announced For PS3, 360, PC & PlayStation Vita

Any feedback from experienced rally gamers of how WRC compares to the likes of Dirt 3?
Old 11-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #7
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WRC FIA World Rally Championship 4 Announced For PS3, 360, PC & PlayStation Vita

Bumping...curious about how this plays on Vita? Looks pretty cool. Seems like it would be fun to have a rally racer on the Vita.

Is it region free (I'm in the North America)?
Old 11-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Anyone playing this? It looks like they removed head to head races and classic cars...can anyone confirm. If so, I'm tempted to go back to wrc 3.

Looks like they wanted to make the game's features more realistic but then it makes things stale if you remove a bunch of stuff in the process.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »