Home

Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Many videos will be uploaded in the coming days from last weeks community event for Madden NFL 25. To save load time, videos will be wrapped in [spoiler] tags, so click "Show" to view them in the embedded player.

The Madden NFL 25 videos seen below are NOT from a final build.

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Owner Mode Episode 1: Minnesota Vikings - Road to the Super Bowl (madscientist06)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Create a Player - The Making of Mike Carter Mobile QB (MELOZADA55)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Connected Franchise Mobile QB Mike Carter Arizona Pre Season Highlights (MELOZADA55)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Main Menu Showcase (MELOZADA55)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 "Creating a Connected Franchise" Owners Mode (MELOZADA55)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise How to Relocate Team to New City Owners Mode (MELOZADA55)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Skills Trainer Gold- Precision Modifier Moves (PrimaGamesVideo)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins (MyMaddenPad)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Connected Player Franchise - Gameplay & Creation of Speed HB Barry Sanders Jr. (QJB)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Connected Player Franchise - Gameplay & Creation of Prototype CB London Bridges (QJB)

Spoiler

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Connected Franchise Mode Mike Carter Arizona NFL Debut Week 1 Cardinals vs. Rams (MELOZADA55)
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-01-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Community Event Videos

A couple of things from the Vikings video

1. Not a big deal, but kinda of funny...The temp is -5 during a preseason game

2. Not a huge thing, but I kind of like the logo intros. Wish it had something more to it like NCAA though

3. There was a Lot of dead space in the commentary during the pregame.

4. Its good to see the sideline reporter be involved in the pregame, but this is where EA struggles with presentation. Dont just tell me these two WR are matched up. Maybe show me a split screen of both WR warming up with their stats below. Or even better show a little fake highlight package of both WRs (again similar to the NCAA fake highlight intro--I know they dont focus on two players, but they use fake highlights)

5. The same commentary about playing in a prime time game is back. they should add preseason dialogue. About starters trying to get some game reps, while trying to stay healthy or about young players trying to make a team.

6. it seemed like the commentary used Schaub and Johnson on a play. Instead of the QB and Receiver.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Community Event Videos

@ the 3:45 mark in that last video, I like what I seen as far as someone user controlling what looked to be the safety. If more video's can spot light this area then that is a big plus for me seeing how the safety was completely burned by the TE and didnt have that "recovery" speed thats been plaguing past maddens.

I really hope I dont see hardly anymore safeties covering the entire field of play with no consequences for it anymore. Thats such a very risky way of playing and should be treated as such!
Old 07-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Commentary is still bad.
Last video, at 9:20. Interception by Dallas, and Nantz, with non-excitement voice, says "He's got some daylight". If that is not enough, just after the touchdown, he finds time for Snickers advertising.

Last edited by chen_sc; 07-29-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:29 AM   #5
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

The first video, for owner mode, looks great.

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Is it me or do the Vikings uniforms looked washed out and faded? @1:40 look at the all coaches/trainers shirts and number 53's compression shirt. That should be what the uniform colors should look like.

I know it's early and maybe they'll fix it before the game ships. Before anyone tells me that uniform colors being off are the least of our/their worries, I KNOW. I'm just saying is all.

Other than that it looks and moves like Madden.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Same cruddy 'faces' for create a player for how many years now? Also, still no options for long hair, etc.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Looks like the same gameplay to me graphics and all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »