Home

Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #9
Rookie

zimmtron's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

What's up with their cards all saying madden 2004?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #10
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
As dominate as Hester is as a returner in real life, Dante Hall was the best return man in Madden games. He was deadly.
Chiefs were my team team back in 05. D. Hall was a monster. Deadly returner and a weapon in the slot. Priest Holmes and LJ in the backfield. And of course Tony Gonzalez caught every jump ball.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Chiefs were my team team back in 05. D. Hall was a monster. Deadly returner and a weapon in the slot. Priest Holmes and LJ in the backfield. And of course Tony Gonzalez caught every jump ball.
Yeah I remember them being hell online back then, but thank God for the nano blitz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0
Wow really!? Of all the "GREAT" QBs that have played in the NFL... This is who they come up with!? Vick!?!? What about Montana, Elway, Marino, Johnny U, Manning, Brady, Bradshaw, Staubach, Young, Favre... The list goes on if you calculate for overall greatness, which has been what they've been preaching with this Madden 25 team. All said former greats (for the most part) have at one point had a 99 overall! Vick has never even been close to a 99! They're only choosing him becauae of his ability to run, which yet again plays to the new features in the game. This is about about as bad as the supposed "Cover Vote". Does anyone else find it a little coincidental that the game focus on its new running enhancements, and by LUCK the people choose a RB with the best skills to utilize said features? I'm pretty sure the people never had a voice in the vote. Not to mention the next gen madden features AP, another beasty RB perfect for this years madden? Why have a fake vote? Why have QBs, WRs, and DBs as potential candidates if you know your gonna throw a RB on the cover!??? Why not have only RBs for the vote!? Then atleast it wouldn't seem so obviously rigged. Just like in every previous madden cover, it featured a top tier player that showcased the top new improvements of the game. I'm a huge fan of Madden... Would just like the smoke and mirrors in such trivial things to disappear.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

They still have that horrible running animation
Old 08-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPAiN KiLLeRx25
Wow really!? Of all the "GREAT" QBs that have played in the NFL... This is who they come up with!? Vick!?!? What about Montana, Elway, Marino, Johnny U, Manning, Brady, Bradshaw, Staubach, Young, Favre... The list goes on if you calculate for overall greatness, which has been what they've been preaching with this Madden 25 team. All said former greats (for the most part) have at one point had a 99 overall! Vick has never even been close to a 99! They're only choosing him becauae of his ability to run, which yet again plays to the new features in the game. This is about about as bad as the supposed "Cover Vote". Does anyone else find it a little coincidental that the game focus on its new running enhancements, and by LUCK the people choose a RB with the best skills to utilize said features? I'm pretty sure the people never had a voice in the vote. Not to mention the next gen madden features AP, another beasty RB perfect for this years madden? Why have a fake vote? Why have QBs, WRs, and DBs as potential candidates if you know your gonna throw a RB on the cover!??? Why not have only RBs for the vote!? Then atleast it wouldn't seem so obviously rigged. Just like in every previous madden cover, it featured a top tier player that showcased the top new improvements of the game. I'm a huge fan of Madden... Would just like the smoke and mirrors in such trivial things to disappear.
The All-25 team isn't about who was the best player on the field in real life, but instead, who was the best player in Madden video games.

Vick's combination of speed and throwing power in Madden 2004 made him the most unstoppable QB ever to appear in a Madden game.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Pain Killer this is the best "madden" players ever. The team is comprised of the players people use to dominate in Madden in the last 25 years and Vick is one of them. Vick freaking broke Madden 2004 to the point the dev team pretty much spent their time making ways to stop him for Madden 2005(they helped little but he was still strong).

Still remember my dad taking me to peoples cribs and had me in games for money in Madden an in that period (04 -07) 90% of those games were against Michael Vick and the Falcons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #16
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
This is ridiculous. 'Best punter' 'best kicker'???

When has any rating but kick power ever mattered with these positions?
You can't even coffin corner a punt any more... its all luck. You can have a 99 kick accuracy punter or a 65... the punt is still gonna speed up on contact with the ground and go straight forward... right into the endzone for touchback.

Wind and weather has only ever been a factor in kicking on the PS2 and having the meter kicking really made field goals a risky proposition, this right stick kicking is a complete joke, especially when you can just push the arrow down and get maximum length and never worry about having it blocked........

special teams really needs some attention in next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »