Home

Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Quarterback Mike Vick

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Quarterback Mike Vick within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #9
Rookie

Hobbes217's Arena

OVR: 7
WR Randy Moss, WR Larry Fitzgerald, & TE Antonio Gates are my guesses.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Quarterback Mike Vick

Do we just use this team in Play Now mode then?
Old 08-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #11
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6
are these videos from current-gen or next-gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #12
Rookie

drk3351's Arena

OVR: 5
I think the defense may be more powerful than the offense with this team. Just QB spy with Peppers and/or Freeney and make Vick beat Bailey and Sanders in the secondary. You take away Vick's legs he's an average QB which is your advantage in an all star team like this.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
And Tony Gonzalez at TE
Moss Jerry rice and gates
Old 08-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Quarterback Mike Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by drk3351
I think the defense may be more powerful than the offense with this team. Just QB spy with Peppers and/or Freeney and make Vick beat Bailey and Sanders in the secondary. You take away Vick's legs he's an average QB which is your advantage in an all star team like this.
Those players would be on the same team as him.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #15
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
The only player that made me get up in the third quarter of a game and walk away from the tv.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
Just started!

Wow really!? Of all the "GREAT" QBs that have played in the NFL... This is who they come up with!? Vick!?!? What about Montana, Elway, Marino, Johnny U, Manning, Brady, Bradshaw, Staubach, Young, Favre... The list goes on if you calculate for overall greatness, which has been what they've been preaching with this Madden 25 team. All said former greats (for the most part) have at one point had a 99 overall! Vick has never even been close to a 99! They're only choosing him becauae of his ability to run, which yet again plays to the new features in the game. This is about about as bad as the supposed "Cover Vote". Does anyone else find it a little coincidental that the game focus on its new running enhancements, and by LUCK the people choose a RB with the best skills to utilize said features? I'm pretty sure the people never had a voice in the vote. Not to mention the next gen madden features AP, another beasty RB perfect for this years madden? Why have a fake vote? Why have QBs, WRs, and DBs as potential candidates if you know your gonna throw a RB on the cover!??? Why not have only RBs for the vote!? Then atleast it wouldn't seem so obviously rigged. Just like in every previous madden cover, it featured a top tier player that showcased the top new improvements of the game. I'm a huge fan of Madden... Would just like the smoke and mirrors in such trivial things to disappear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »