Home

Madden NFL 25 Features Audible and Hot Route Improvements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Features Audible and Hot Route Improvements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
Rookie

packerboy71's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Audible and hot route improvements in Madden NFL 25

This looks good because I barley know how to hot route a reciver in madden 13.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #10

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
I like the idea...sounds pretty cool. To you all that think that all QB's shouldn't be able to hot route more then once, why not?? The way I see it that's pretty real life...QB's in real sometimes audible more then once, no matter who it may be, there is still a delay of game clock right?? So therefore, you have to make all your changes before the delay of game clock expires just like in real life.
Some QBs have complete freedom at the los. Some don't. Eli Manning goes down with a injury Nassib will not be able to get to the line and completely change the play Gilbride called like Eli could.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

i don't know how i feel about this. more limits doesn't always mean more realistic. sure, with audibles based on personnel there's no audibling down to get fast WRs at TE/FB, but personnel groupings in madden aren't exactly realistic.

so if i have a versatile "h-back" type player who can block/catch,i can't no huddle between something like i-form normal and singleback ace because 1fb/1te isn't the same as 2te in madden?

it's like people complaining about having to slide protect to stop those simple overload blitzes a few years ago. now we have the psychic offensive line where the left tackle will moon walk to the opposite side of the center to pick somebody up and realistic, stock plays like cross fire blitzes don't work.

i do like the new hot routes though and how they're based on where the players lined up. i've been waiting for a flat route hot route forever. i was hoping that's what they were replacing the slant out with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzenius
i don't know how i feel about this. more limits doesn't always mean more realistic. sure, with audibles based on personnel there's no audibling down to get fast WRs at TE/FB, but personnel groupings in madden aren't exactly realistic.

so if i have a versatile "h-back" type player who can block/catch,i can't no huddle between something like i-form normal and singleback ace because 1fb/1te isn't the same as 2te in madden?

it's like people complaining about having to slide protect to stop those simple overload blitzes a few years ago. now we have the psychic offensive line where the left tackle will moon walk to the opposite side of the center to pick somebody up and realistic, stock plays like cross fire blitzes don't work.

i do like the new hot routes though and how they're based on where the players lined up. i've been waiting for a flat route hot route forever. i was hoping that's what they were replacing the slant out with.

I been biting my tongue as I read this and you come off as a freestyle player, no disrespect but thats how you come off in that paragraph. On some real talk, this was going to happen, I was against it for a while but it needed to be done. This is a game of "skill" and by no mean should anyone take advantage of a game like this for monetary/non monetary reasons and thats all it is.

A great game ruined by wannabe Offensive Coordinators online that drags down a once solid community. I tried slide protection all day long and still got used and abused by random little gimmicks used to bypass that feature everytime by people re-downblitzing there dlinemen while moving down several others in the pocket to take advantage of the AI of the O-line!

Sorry I had to take it there...

OT: I'm loving it so far, but i would love to see the same treatment get done on defense too. Come out in a 4-3 and audible to a quarter or dime D without the correct personnel should reward the offense if they know what they're doing and vice versa.

A video showing this off would have been nice but I guess I can wait for the demo to drop to check it out for myself.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6

I been biting my tongue as I read this and you come off as a freestyle player, no disrespect but thats how you come off in that paragraph. On some real talk, this was going to happen, I was against it for a while but it needed to be done. This is a game of "skill" and by no mean should anyone take advantage of a game like this for monetary/non monetary reasons and thats all it is.

A great game ruined by wannabe Offensive Coordinators online that drags down a once solid community. I tried slide protection all day long and still got used and abused by random little gimmicks used to bypass that feature everytime by people re-downblitzing there dlinemen while moving down several others in the pocket to take advantage of the AI of the O-line!
yeah, i feel you. if it would've fixed all the glitchy DT straight through the a gap blitzes maybe i wouldn't mind as much, but those are still in the game.

since you couldn't do those simple overload edge pressure blitzes, everybody went looking for those. i didn't mind those as much. the setup might not have been 100% realistic, but the concept was.

i just feel like since offense will always be overpowered, the user should be forced to use slide protection more and not have it done for them.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #14
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 25 Features Audible and Hot Route Improvements

This sounds promising, I agree that the old audible system was limited.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 25 Features Audible and Hot Route Improvements

Damn, color me impressed. Now if they could implement some hand signals or a delay when calling hot routes so that 4 different wr routes can't get changed in the time it takes for Ryan Tannehill to step to the line, we might finally have a solid, realistic audible system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Some QBs have complete freedom at the los. Some don't. Eli Manning goes down with a injury Nassib will not be able to get to the line and completely change the play Gilbride called like Eli could.

while your statement is correct, ALL seasoned QB have checks . so im not sure what your getting at, you guys asking for a "realistic" video game is making the game worse, I don't ever remember all this bs on old gen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »