Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players

(Images courtesy of OS members The Next Big Thing & mestevo)

Andrew Johnson, EA Sports Community Manager for Madden NFL 25 has stated via Twitter, that a fix for the vanishing players users are seeing in the demo (mostly PS3 users) is in Title Update #1. It is scheduled to release when the game arrives in stores on August 27th.

We are trying to confirm whether or not Season Ticket subscribers will get the patch before that date. If we get any other additional patch details today, we'll update this post.

UPDATE: Andrew just confirmed the title update will be available for Season Ticket subscribers.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
Good news indeed.

Wish they could react this quick to other major problems...curl route problems, assisted tackles not working and impacting defensive player progression etc.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
Good news indeed.

Wish they could react this quick to other major problems...curl route problems, assisted tackles not working and impacting defensive player progression etc.
More than likely, those problems are much more difficult to fix.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

So wait, the game is actually going to ship with vanishing players?! How is that not picked up by anyone. Also what does this mean for PS3 players who do not have internet access for the patch (there would be very few, but still some).

Last edited by secondsolution; 08-15-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Hope this means it will be ready for us Season Ticket holders. I will be highly upset if I download the game on the 24th only to see the invisible player bug still happening. Some clarification would be nice because it seems the patch according to the OP won't be released until the 27th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
So wait, the game is actually going to ship with vanishing players?! How is that not picked up by anyone. Also what does this mean for PS4 players who do not have internet access for the patch (there would be very few, but still some).
Is this just a Ps3 glitch or for both systems becuase i havent seen it on my xbox demo.

And yea the fact that this is not just a demo glitch and will actually be in the full game is not a good look at all.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Is this just a Ps3 glitch or for both systems becuase i havent seen it on my xbox demo.

And yea the fact that this is not just a demo glitch and will actually be in the full game is not a good look at all.
Seems to be only PS3.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt

I play XBOX as well and haven't experienced it so I do think it is limited to the Playstation players.

This also makes me doubt some of the comments surrounding the build of the demo. If it was a pre E3 build, wouldn't it have been picked up by players at E3?

Also just to be clear, I really liked the demo and can't wait for the full game. I have just found this news surprising.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »