Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Video - Gameplay w/ Community Manager Adam Bhatti (Part 2)

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Video - Gameplay w/ Community Manager Adam Bhatti (Part 2) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Video - Gameplay w/ Community Manager Adam Bhatti (Part 2)

IGN has posted part 2 of their PES 2014 gameplay video with Community Manager Adam Bhatti, as he goes over the new features and more in the game.

If you missed part 1, click here.

Check out the video and leave your thoughts.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Video - Gameplay w/ Community Manager Adam Bhatti (Part

My God this game looks amazing. I might end up getting 3 soccer games this year. FIFA on next gen and two copies of PES (360 and PS3).
Old 08-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I can't wait for this game. I'm going to create my old school team I used to play on and make all the other schools in our league. My buddy gave me that idea and I can't wait to get started. It should be easy to do because of all the team edit options. This game will not leave my ps3 for a loooong time.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
They may have f:ed up by not putting this on next gen. Other than GTA V I can't really see myself buying a title for this generation about the same time the new one is ready to launch. But heavens to Betsy this looks good. I may have to rethink the whole thing.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Video - Gameplay w/ Community Manager Adam Bhatti (Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
They may have f:ed up by not putting this on next gen. Other than GTA V I can't really see myself buying a title for this generation about the same time the new one is ready to launch. But heavens to Betsy this looks good. I may have to rethink the whole thing.
Outside of crowd enhancements and graphics FIFA 14 is going to be the same on current-gen as it will on next-gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 04:19 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
F'ed up? No, not in the least. They'll be minimally effected as the vast majority of PES players will still be on PS3 for the next game year. I greatly admire their dedication to getting the game right on a new engine before worrying about a new console. I can't wait to give this game a try, it's looking immense!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

hey guys this game looks great... I'm glad I have something to look forward to get for the PS3 in the next month or so... I haven't played any video games since late last year.

I got one question if anyone knows... does the new fox engine and or gameplay engine mean there is finally no more super cancel or do you still have to do this?

thanks
Old 08-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
I agree this looks pretty damn nice. Although current gen has limited animations etc.

I wasn't sure on fifa on ps4 until I found this June video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dsEa8d6X0w

Think I'll be getting pes14 on pc and fifa on ps4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »