Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Features Chilean Primera Division

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Features Chilean Primera Division within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Features Chilean Primera Division

BTW bro, the Maple Leafs have always been my team, other than when I was 8 years old playing street hockey in my Habs sweater and pretending I was Jacques Plante. Leaf fans stick together!
Old 08-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
BTW bro, the Maple Leafs have always been my team, other than when I was 8 years old playing street hockey in my Habs sweater and pretending I was Jacques Plante. Leaf fans stick together!
Jacques Plante your showing your age a little bit Yeats
Old 08-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Jacques Plante your showing your age a little bit Yeats
Heh. I meant Jacques Plante Jr. of course, I couldn't possibly be that old!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #12
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
If Konami wants to guarantee they'll do well, they need to do more than simply add single obscure leagues. They need to blow the competiton out of the water and include 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier leagues with all the top European leagues. Praying for success doesn't do anything, they need to adopt a visionary approach here and the rest will take care of itself.
Obscure leagues? That league has several of the best teams in South America which constantly compete in the later stages of the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana (for example Universidad de Chile, Colo Colo and Universidad Católica). It seems like a good idea as stated before by someone since PES still sells a lot in South America and it makes playing Master League worthy, not like last year when only the Brazilian league was available; I'd also be glad if Konami also got the Colombian league as FIFA has now has it but that's another thing. Now Konami has three South American Leagues, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana and Recopa Sudamericana which is a big deal over here and people are glad about Konami's direction.

Despite that I wish (as many do) that Konami tries for future games to get 2nd tier leagues for the ones they have licenced as well as getting Bundesliga an the EPL when the exclusivity contract expires but 3rd and 4rd tier leagues is too much in my opinion or at least are a lower priority below getting more leagues.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
The most ignorant? Gosh, either this is your first time on the internet, or you're an English student practicing hyperbole usage and I'm your test subject.

Normally I don't respond to posters who write pft but I'll make an exception here because I don't want my point to be lost amidst all that pfting outrage and revulsion. My idea makes sense from the perspective of adding to the PES series, much moreso than just adding singular leagues does (IMO). So how about this: add 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions to all leagues from around the world! And now we're buds again you and me, yippee.
You showed a complete lack of respect towards teams that you don't think should be cared about. That bothers me.Your idea makes zero sense. Sorry but you are wrong on this. Focusing on 2nd ,3rd and 4th division teams will never bring in more fans than people who support Boca Juniors or Santos or whomever you want. Maybe because you don't care about South America doesn't mean there aren't millions who do. Just like adding the Asia Champions League, would be foolish not to just to add Charlton or Blackthorpe . I'm all in favor of adding 2nd division and maybe 3rd but at the same time, its not worth it to overlook other leagues that deserve their own spot in the game.

Lets face it, people from England are going to play as the top tier league 9 times out of 10 as will Serie A fans, La Liga fans etc. Sure its nice to have those leagues but majority of gamers wont play it. I'd rather have most leagues from the first division then a handful of leagues with 3 levels of relegation . Its just silly and makes 0 sense to do
Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

PES is actually the #1 soccer game in South America. South America and Asia keep PES in business. Take out those 2 markets and it is over.

So, adding the Chilean division fits hand-in-glove with their business interests.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
I'd rather have most leagues from the first division then a handful of leagues with 3 levels of relegation.
It occurred to me this morning that's probably the case with most gamers; they want to play with the top teams and best players in the game. Whereas I have zero interest in playing as a top tier team, or playing in a top tier division to start my career. The fun factor for me in career mode is starting out in the lowest division and working my way up. So I'm no doubt in the vast minority with this idea about adding more divisions to the current leagues, as opposed to adding more leagues from around the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »