Home

FIFA 14 - Full List of Stadiums

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 - Full List of Stadiums within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
Rookie

zzuBuzz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 14 - Full List of Stadiums

Goodison Park looks visually stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. The Donbass Arena looks very nice as well.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzuBuzz
PES has done that. And to be honest, I don't think its worked out too well for them.
A stadium editor or lack of licensed stadiums is not the reason why PES isnt selling well.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
FIWC Stadium (PS3 only)
So THAT'S why I could never get that dang stadium to work with FIFA 13 PC. Could have saved myself a couple hours and a few handfuls of hair if I'd know that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
I would much prefer a game with a deep editor any day over licenses. The community has always a done a 10x better job at keeping things accurate and up-to-date than any developer.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
I would much prefer a game with a deep editor any day over licenses. The community has always a done a 10x better job at keeping things accurate and up-to-date than any developer.
But FIFA doesn't even include many basic editing capabilities: the ability the edit kits, to edit player faces, to edit and change names and other particulars, etc. Saying "I would much prefer" with FIFA is just way too much getting one's hopes up. I don't get my hopes up with EA anymore and I don't even try to imagine them adding something as revolutionary as a stadium editor to FIFA. They're slowly removing customization options from their games, it's just never going to happen as I see it.

Smile, be happy we now have Goodison Park, and swallow the blue pill. That's what I do.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Actually, it could be they licensed one of the real ones this year as there seem to be a whole bunch of stadiums around the world called Estadio Nacional. Guess last year it was just the name they happened to use for one of their generic stadiums. Although the FIFA 13 one, other than missing the track around the pitch, looks pretty much identical to the real one in Chile.
It's reminiscent of the Chilean stadium but not identical. I don't know the source of the FSB article but I don't think it's accurate in their 'Official/Generic' categorization nor complete.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
Good thing they got the exclusive on every La Liga stadium, thus robbing Konami of having the opportunity of putting any of them in PES, while EA puts like five of them in FIFA. Prime example of why exclusive licenses ****s over the consumers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #16
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
Good thing they got the exclusive on every La Liga stadium, thus robbing Konami of having the opportunity of putting any of them in PES, while EA puts like five of them in FIFA. Prime example of why exclusive licenses ****s over the consumers.
Can't figure it out myself. With all the resources & exclusive licenses, they don't offer any more real stadiums than the other title featured last year. One would think they would have far more for all the authenticity that's touted.

Last edited by TerryP; 09-09-2013 at 05:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »