Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #17
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

Also not surprised it took 5 posts before complaints.

And looks like the black husker and UCLA jerseys are coming down the pipe soon
Old 09-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
This is ridiculous. What percentage of us even look at the gloves? Give us uniforms.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Still no love for my Houston Cougars. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that these are mainly alternates where as the uniforms that UH is actually wearing this season aren't even in the game. EA still has last year's UH uniforms.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3
With Michigan Tech-Fit or not they don't even have the right away uniforms in they have the ones from 2 years ago in not the last 2 years.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #21
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Maybe it is just me, but this year the uniform packs this year seem very stale and lack luster compared to last year. I would rather them hold off and put the entire uniform in, then to have them put it in piece by piece, charging for each piece.
Lol they can't please anyone, people were complaining about the gap in releases and now they are catering to those guys and now because it's not enough in each pack people still complain. I understand your issues but EA is making an attempt and that's all I can ask. Glove guys should be happy. If they could just add those two face masks and team oriented socks for every team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #22
Rookie

I'm not a glove guy, more of a helmet and jersey guy, and these past releases have not be inspiring in the least. How about more focus on Jerseys next week
Old 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

C'mon EA Wyoming just wore their camo uniforms last Saturday! ADD IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710

Old 09-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #24
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Lol they can't please anyone, people were complaining about the gap in releases and now they are catering to those guys and now because it's not enough in each pack people still complain. I understand your issues but EA is making an attempt and that's all I can ask. Glove guys should be happy. If they could just add those two face masks and team oriented socks for every team.
But nobodyhas ever said "Focus on gloves, focus on gloves, give us gloves every week, don't worry about uniform sets". With gloves being 85% of their focus, they're pleasing only a very miniscule percentage of NCAA gamers. I mean seriously, how often do you even get a good glimpse of the gloves in a game? As far as I'm concerned, they might as well focus on getting each brand of turf correct. "University of TimbukTwo now has authentic Johnson and Johnson brand astroturf!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »