Home

NBA 2K14 Shoes Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Shoes Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
It's nice they have all the shoes in the game, but what do they look like on the court? We all know 2k has missed the boat when it comes to the details on kicks.

Maybe next gen will be different...
Old 09-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Shoes Revealed

Yea need to see how they look on the court and do they allow us to edit the colors more on most Jordan's?
Old 09-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

disappointed looks like you can only choose the colorway that's is show in the picture. So they don't let choose which colorway of the shoe Steve_OS?

I also read Li-Ning will be in the game, maybe it has to be unlocked. Hopefully next gen will have more colorways of the shoes

I thought that's why they teamed up with nicekicks? Maybe nicekicks is just updating the shoes when they release or when a player wears them in certain games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #12
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Well I see a lot of the same shoes in the game from last year. And to me that is "VERY DISAPPOINTING"!!!

I absolutely love the NBA 2K franchise, but I don't like some of the things they do as far as with their shoes and accessories.

I think this is one area that NBA LIVE 10 did get right. In that game you could wear different shoes for home and away. And that was lovely.

I wish 2K would step their game up in the shoes and accessories dept. The shoes in-game always seem to look terrible. And then half of the shoes weren't even fully customizable. :-(
Old 09-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
Rookie

BlakkMajik3000's Arena

OVR: 1

Only thing I'm even halfway excited about are the Pumps and Shaq Reeboks. Didn't see any Pump Bringbacks (Dominique Wilkins) though, so booooo!

On the Nike front, I did not see the Air Command Force (David Robinson), and I am not happy if they have been taken out. Also, still haven't added the Air Pippen I, shame shame.

Looks like all I can really hope for on the shoes front is that they will finally let us edit all the necessary parts on certain J's (III, IV, and V were especially horrible last year) to finally make all the real colorways.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Like many others have stated I'm hoping for a little more customization when it comes to shoes. Some Jordan's couldn't be created with last years game so hopefully that will change in this years game.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #15
Rookie

Wow 2K. Not impressed. They removed tons of the Nikes from 2K13 including all of the Gary Payton signature models. I like the retro Reeboks & Adidas that have been added, and the new brands, but why would you remove shoes?!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #16
Banned

lol at really having peak in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »