Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
All I could take from the vid was graphically it looked great.

I think one of the big things that will stick out between PS3/ X Box 360 sports games and PS4/ X Box One Sports game is photo realism. Sports games on next gen will look way more photo realistic then last gen! In fact when you look at PS3 and PS4 of games side by side the PS3 version looks more like a cartoon where as the PS4 version looks more like real life.

Last edited by tnixen; 09-27-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

In that video, you can def see the matte finish on the Vikings helmet. And the grass looks 10 times better.

I'll be honest ,it looks like the same engine as the infinity , but smoother.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #11

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

It said see it September 30th. Hoping that means actual on the field gameplay. In a stadium, crowd, sidelines everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
Rookie

Honestly, the graphical look reminds me of M12, M25 current gen graphics was purposely made lackluster to make the consumer feel like it had been up-graded. Lets see if the AI plays smarter and more like football should be played.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #13
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Same broken spin tackle animation, looks like the same old engine. hmmmmm graphics are great tho
Old 09-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 13
That's nice...... Where's NBA Live? Stop trying to distract us EA!
That being said, I like the graphics a lot...
Old 09-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8
I'll be happy if the menus don't lag...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #16
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Ok , so I went back and compared the Vikings uniforms to madden's uniforms. And sorry to say they still dony have the right fabric or color pants with the Vikings. Nike uses a fabric base pants that have a dull finish like the jerseys . In madden , it seems the pants have a shine to them like they did when reebok was the designer. It also seems that the color purple is too bright compared to the what they look like in real life..

This is only a small detail, but for Vikings fans it might mean so much more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »