Home

NBA 2K14 Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Team Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Team Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Jazz are too low only cause how can the Sixers not be last.
It's because Thaddeus Young and Evan Turner have respectable ratings while besides Favors, the Jazz are severely underrated especially Hayward and Kanter who are two of their best players.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #10
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Something tells me Utah shouldn't be the 30th team in the league. Maybe that's just me.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #11

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

There's always "that guy" in every team ratings thread who posts similar comments(about their own team) to what I'm about to post:

Are Raptors really 8th worst team in the league? They were tied for 11th worst last season(majority of it was without Gay and even JV for a good part) and did nothing but improve their team this past offseason, while teams such as Celtics,Hawks have made their team worse, and I don't see how teams like Blazers,Pistons,TWolves(who finished worse than Raptors last season) are suddenly ranked much higher.

Raptors are in that group of east teams who are contenders for the 6-8 spot in the conference(they were a .500 team last year with Gay,add in an improved/healthy JV and a fixed up bench,and this team is a low 40s win team in 2013-2014 assuming no big injuries happen)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
There's always "that guy" in every team ratings thread who posts similar comments(about their own team) to what I'm about to post:

Are Raptors really 8th worst team in the league? They were tied for 11th worst last season(majority of it was without Gay and even JV for a good part) and did nothing but improve their team this past offseason, while teams such as Celtics,Hawks have made their team worse, and I don't see how teams like Blazers,Pistons,TWolves(who finished worse than Raptors last season) are suddenly ranked much higher.

Raptors are in that group of east teams who are contenders for the 6-8 spot in the conference(they were a .500 team last year with Gay,add in an improved/healthy JV and a fixed up bench,and this team is a low 40s win team in 2013-2014 assuming no big injuries happen)
The Raptors will fool some people this year that overlook them. Now they got rid of the wuss on the team holding them down and sent him to the Knicks on top of adding in Tyler Hansbrough I look for them to make the playoffs or atleast fight for a spot.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
Rookie

basketball444's Arena

OVR: 1

wow. 2k ****ing hates Hayward and the Jazz
Old 09-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #14
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Warriors are #7 nice!
Old 09-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #15
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Sixers, Jazz, Suns, and the Magic are the bottom feeders in the NBA. With that said I think the Sixers are slightly worse. I think they have Boston too high and I don't think they are better than the Wizards. The top 10 I think is pretty accurate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #16
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Got the game early, and I've been ballin with my Jazz. They are decent in the right users hands. Trey Burke is a pick and roll maestro who can shoot spot ups and off the dribble effectively. Gordon Hayward continues to get disrespected by 2k each year with the unfounded white guy who plays no D and only shoots 3 label. Losing Millsap and Al Jefferson was a huge blow but the two young prospects Kanter and Favors are studs on the boards and both have bruiser sigs. Brandon Rush, Hayward, John Lucas, Alec Burks, and Trey Burke all have 80+ 3 point ratings.

These Jazz are rated worse than last years god awful Bobcats team, but like overall ratings, team ratings are not indicative of actual on court performance when the sticks are in the hands of someone who knows their team inside out, with shot releases, plays, and sim fundamentals.

See yall virtual ballers online. Sleep on my Jazz if you want in 2k this year
Guess having our Rockets VS Jazz game wouldnt be fair this year

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »