Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2k14 Rockets vs Nets alstar/sim AI vs AI

We didn't find about about the CPU's need to play like the Phoenix Suns with every team in 2k13 until the game actually came out....this was not caught in any gameplay vids...I wouldn't declare the AI broken so fast...we don't know if any other factors contributed to what we saw...

What's with the need to try to bury the game so quickly this year? Its almost like you guys want something to be wrong lol
Old 09-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
Banned

Klayups's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
We didn't find about about the CPU's need to play like the Phoenix Suns with every team in 2k13 until the game actually came out....this was not caught in any gameplay vids...I wouldn't declare the AI broken so fast...we don't know if any other factors contributed to what we saw...

What's with the need to try to bury the game so quickly this year? Its almost like you guys want something to be wrong lol
People want to be blown away these days. The games LOOK so realistic when any thing big or small is wrong with the game and makes it *look* unrealistic , or not 'play well' in some way, it throws off immersion. Big time.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

I am actually looking FOR a Reason to buy the game to be honest. It has been proclaimed MAJOR gameplay improvement in 2k14, has anyone seen it? They fixed NONE of lingering issues from 2k13. So i am waiting to see something that convinces me to buy it. I wouldnt consider being honest with what I am seeing in videos and reading in reports Burying the game.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #20
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
I would probably just stick to 2k13 man, it would save you some stress
Old 09-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
People want to be blown away these days. The games LOOK so realistic when any thing big or small is wrong with the game and makes it *look* unrealistic , or not 'play well' in some way, it throws off immersion. Big time.
Nope. Don't care about graphics at this point. Current gen 2k13 is good enough for me. Simply would like good rosters and CPU teams resembling real life playstyles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #22
Banned

Klayups's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Nope. Don't care about graphics at this point. Current gen 2k13 is good enough for me. Simply would like good rosters and CPU teams resembling real life playstyles.
I wasnt just talking about graphics. I was saying the graphics LOOK so realistic that any issues, specifically AI take the user out of immersion.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #23
MVP

Colts18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
2:22 Seriously that pass from Harden.

You know how it is man. As with every other year, FLashy Passing Tencencies need to be dropped to zero and reserved only for those that deserve them. Rondo, Rubio, Nash to name a few. That pass was horrible man.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
I wasnt just talking about graphics. I was saying the graphics LOOK so realistic that any issues, specifically AI take the user out of immersion.
Ah, okay. But still, being an offline gamer, AI isn't a small detail. It's the most important thing basically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »