Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official)

After ESPN confused the world earlier today claiming current generation gameplay action was next-gen, throwing the Madden public (us included) into fetal positions in the nearest corner -- EA has finally released their actual trailer for next-gen Madden today.
  • Higher fidelity graphics with more detail than ever before (obvious).
  • Animations wise, there is less compression with each one, resulting in better looking moves.
  • Better uniform degradation looks like it's in, as well as much improved lighting
  • Skin is more realistic, with light interacting with it in a more realistic manner
  • 4x the Texture Resolution, stadiums visually look much better as do crowds, fields, and uniforms.
  • Cloth physics where jerseys can be form fitting and look realistic to towels flapping around.
  • Much more varied fans both visually and with the animations. One shot showed some sitting, some standing and cheering. Oh, and crowds are fully 3D!
  • The sidelines look pretty bare still personally, but much better than they ever have on current gen.
  • EA touts the possibilities of even bigger improvements in the coming years.

You can read more on EA Sports' official site. We just added well over a dozen new next-gen screenshots here.

According to the EA website, we are expecting information on new True Step player motion, new Player Sense (AI), new line play, and the living worlds aspect of the game in upcoming information releases. This confirms several foundational aspects of the game have been redone for next-gen, we're excited to find out what it all means in the upcoming weeks.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official)

Here we go again.... All about graphics just like 06. That gameplay looks identical to M25 current gen.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

I was just about to post this... I like what I see but I need to see more on the field gameplay and less of a re-play view BUT so far so good.
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Old 09-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

*sigh* and let the complaining begin
Old 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I havent bought Madden 25 this year because of how bad the demo was on the ps3 but Im not gonna lie, I got a little giddy watching this...but I still want to see a live demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Here we go again.... All about graphics just like 06. That gameplay looks identical to M25 current gen.
I agree about the graphics. The problem was never the graphics. A short video mainly about blade of grass still doesnt do much for me. Im sure these next gen systems can handle blades of grass, blades of grass nobody is going to be paying attention to during a game (and thats not to say I dont apprieciate the details). I guess EA is going to tease this all the way until release
Old 09-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

OVR: 0

Look at these poverty juke animations. The engine looks exactly the same. Sim video game fans lost, we're doomed for another seven years of mediocrity. God, if only 2K could get their hands on the license with the tech we have nowadays. Like EA takes a lot of heat but this is beyond pathetic.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #8
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6
this looked better than what espn had showed, BUT, i want to see gameplay so i dont get plagued by things the infinity engine had

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »