Home

Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass Video With Some Next-Gen Gameplay Too!

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass Video With Some Next-Gen Gameplay Too! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass Video With Some Next-Gen Gameplay Too!

And as far as coach glass goes...fantastic use of smart glass.
I will never use it but congrats EA for teaming up with microsoft and spending
Resources on something other than what masses of people will use.
Ian Cummings is Shaking His Head at yet another feature that will probably be 86'd within three editions lol.

Believe it or not Im still excited (even tho frustrated somewhat) for Maddens release.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #18
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Well, my preorder is officially cancelled.
Silly you, for even pre-ordering.

I'm just kidding, the jury is still out for me. Haven't purchased a Madden game in years. The oline/dline play looked improved. Hopefully corners don't ghost route with WRs anymore..
Old 10-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #19
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

only thing i can spot is an extra $60 in my pocket at this point. i mean why are we still scouring for tiny nuggets of gameplay a month away from launch? something doesnt seem right when we havent seen anything substantial from this gm yet. i cant say theyre the only gm with little info...but they are the only one with this bad of a track record when it comes to quality gms. dont matter tho...at this point my stance is true next gen football or gtfo!!
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 10-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

Well I can only surmise that EAs holding back for a massive PR campaign.
If not (and I really dont believe this to be
It will be the biggest failure to launch ever for EA.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #21
Banned

xnate128x's Arena

OVR: 0
Wow...... I was actually thinking about purchasing this game at full price, but...... Uhhhhhh.... No. Just no..... I'm not purchasing an Xbox one until a couple months or so after its initial release in the first place, but this just finalizes my choice in both regards concerning the console and game. The player movement and core gameplay looks exactly like current gen from what I can tell. This is definitely not worth $60. It's like I said on YouTube a few hours ago -- this game won't make any significant changes in gameplay and presentation until probably two or three years from now. This game is just like Fifa 14 in regards to just making minimal upgrades in A.I. and graphics. I will probably wait to purchase this game for $30 at most, or just get it on gamefly at some point.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1
To me this type of video should come way later. Like with a week or two left..you know. "Hey you guys like all the other info we have given out thus far, well you might enjoy this too." You know as a side note...Scares me how much is not being said about really anything about the gameplay features...except... "Blades of grass." Jesus STFU about the grass.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
only thing i can spot is an extra $60 in my pocket at this point. i mean why are we still scouring for tiny nuggets of gameplay a month away from launch? something doesnt seem right when we havent seen anything substantial from this gm yet. i cant say theyre the only gm with little info...but they are the only one with this bad of a track record when it comes to quality gms. dont matter tho...at this point my stance is true next gen football or gtfo!!
What other sports game, aside from FIFA, has released more info?
Old 10-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2
Guys...it looks the same. Right down to player locomotion. It's identical. To be impressed....you have to see "what you want to see".

I'm only disappointed because this is clearly NOT the same game we saw in prior promo clips. Not, Even, Close. Totally different level from even what we saw as recently as the AP promo vid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »