Home

NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold Packs

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold Packs within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #17
MVP

FaM0us Skins's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold P

Of course NBA Live 14 will include Ultimate Team. It's on every sports game made by EA.

Last edited by FaM0us Skins; 10-11-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
why would they lie about that mode when its in their other games? really lmao smh
You really took to heart I thought they would lie about an advertised game mode? Really? You should smh yourself
Old 10-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
I keep trying to like ultimate team in different games, but keep growing bored with it because the players in EA games all play too much alike. I don't "feel" the difference between players, so it makes UT meh to me.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #20
Just started!

Really EA... You feed us BS and tell us that you're releasing two new trailers on September 25th and October 9th, knowing fans want to see gameplay. Then you bail and post information on a new feature that's been on almost every other EA Sports product... That's exactly why you are losing out on fans. You want us to pre-order this game but you can't give us the things you promise us. Personally, I'm starting to become fed up with this. You guys are pretty much letting 2k beat you. I've always been an EA fan. But honestly, you guys aren't giving me a choice but to convert to 2k. The only reason I still support EA is because you guys have the NFL license. Please, get it together. I want this company to do well and succeed in the next-gen platforms. If not, just give up your NFL license and let 2k give the fans what they want...
Old 10-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #21
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
My opinion pretty much echos everyone else's. It seems like deja vu all over again for Live and it is really unexplainable. Gameplay should have been shown weeks if not months ago. I feel like it might already be too late for live to gain any momentum on 2k at this point unless EA has a big surprise in store for us in terms of gameplay but that has been the same false optimism towards this series for the past few years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #22
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold P

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller31time
They can't seriously believe they'll get any pre-orders for a series that has been non-existent for over 3 years and a game that hasn't shown one second of 5-on-5 gameplay, right?
I've preordered Live? I've always liked Live over 2k, but then again I only put the minimum amount on it. My final game to get will come down between Live, 2k, and Battlefield probably.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:43 PM   #23
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Gameplay and solid Assoc is all I care about.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #24
Banned

Pre order? Pre order what? All we can confirm is Kyrie is the cover athlete....we need 5v5 actual gameplay no more trailer BS AND MORE info about game modes like the career mode that wasnt really explained will it be online? can you be a coach? will it have game face? what up? Are the ledgends only in ultimate team? Can you see the announcers? Will it have full espn nba presentation? Will there be sideline itervews locker room interviews? What are some customization opertunities can you do shoes jersyes teams tattoos ? How in depth is the player customization? SELL US ON EVERYTHING! YOU HAVE NO FANS YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG AND I KNOW THAT CRAPPY MADDEN YOU SHOWED GOT A BAD RESPONSE BUT ITS NOW OR NEVER FOR NBA LIVE. YOU WILL HAVE TO SINK OR SWIM AT SOME POINT THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE MORE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS YOU LOOSE AND THE ONES LEFT ARE GOING TO EXPWCT MORE FFOR THE WAIT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »