Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
this game looks egregious, and that's coming from a former avid nba live fan all the way up until 2010. I feel like they have great ideas to implement, but they cannot let the game suffer so much from a graphical standpoint again especially considering that this game is only coming out on next gen and their contemporary (2k) is raising the bar this time. Bounce tek is a great start but until EA sports fixes the graphics to adequately supplement the game-play, I fear NBA Live will always live in 2k's shadow.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 5V5 Gameplay This Friday

You can tell this is an early build of the game. The scorers table only has one person there. I did like the lighting and the arena. I like how LaMarcus Aldridge played the screen and roll. Also, if you pause the video at exactly :06 right before Nash does his floater in the lane, you can see in-game Lillard who looks really nice, we expect that, but still good though. I think the only thing that wrong with this trailer is the player movement. It's the way they shift their feet and how slow they are moving. But I still think this is an early build of the game. It doesn't have that next gen feel to it. Hopefully this isn't the finished product.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #19
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA Live 14: 5-on5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Aww shucks! Finally. Finally. Finally.

I just hope to everything that someone purposely slowed that down because it was moving like molasses.

The colors pop. The spacing looks poor. P&R defense looks weird. Looked nothing like Elite to me. But I'll wait for the full version.

Friday is on the clock.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

OK, here's something I have noticed: around 0:05 (the closeup), Steve seems to dribble to much while runnin/skating such a short distance. As if he's running in place at a weird angle (diagonal) while hardly moving. But it could be some slow-mo trailer effect or something. Need to see it from distance.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

"It's OVER ladies and gentlemen! It's OVVVEEEERRR!!!"

BTW, what did that imposter at the PG spot do with the real Steve Nash?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #22
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
You can tell this is an early build of the game. The scorers table only has one person there. I did like the lighting and the arena. I like how LaMarcus Aldridge played the screen and roll. Also, if you pause the video at exactly :06 right before Nash does his floater in the lane, you can see in-game Lillard who looks really nice, we expect that, but still good though. I think the only thing that wrong with this trailer is the player movement. It's the way they shift their feet and how slow they are moving. But I still think this is an early build of the game. It doesn't have that next gen feel to it. Hopefully this isn't the finished product.
I don't wanna judge anything 15 seconds long...But I did not like the way Lillard played that screen. He literally gave up and started crab walking.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
OK, here's something I have noticed: around 0:05 (the closeup), Steve seems to dribble to much while runnin/skating such a short distance. As if he's running in place at a weird angle (diagonal) while hardly moving. But it could be some slow-mo trailer effect or something. Need to see it from distance.
I noticed that too. Hopefully this isn't the finished product. Especially since they made such a big deal about locomotion and how player would have foot planting.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #24
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

i guess no one noticed the screen that didn't take place lillard walked into it, it cut away now he's hunchbacked walking after nash eh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »