Home

WWE 2K14 Season Pass and DLC Details

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Season Pass and DLC Details within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #17
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K14 Season Pass and DLC Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
The only people you have a case for are the Usos , everyone else came too late , all near Extreme Rules and after . The cut off date is WrestleMania

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
They shot themselves in the foot with this excuse now. Fandango should have already been in the game but they held him off for DLC along with Big E. What does them in is the fact that they made Summer Rae. Summer Rae didn't debut until the end of April, well after Wrestlemania and unless I'm forgetting (which is totally a possibility for me lol) she hasn't been in any matches to debut any ring gear and yet they've given her ring gear. Ring gear from her being in NXT.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #18
Banned

Jattbreed's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0rmb11
Guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm fine with the DLC

Going to be REALLY easy to have a nice WCW Universe since we already have Flair, Hogan, and Goldberg. Now we get WCW versions of Nash, Syxx, Steiner, Macho Man, Hall, Hennig.
I actually hope they're 2 different superstars. So I can use old school Savage for the WWF Golden Era brand, and then nWo Savage for WCW.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #19
Rookie

ShavarHayes's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm absolutely excited! At 30 years old, I feel like I witnessed the golden, attitude, ruthless aggression, and PG eera's all in their entirety. This DLC is perfect to me. The few omissions (mainly the Uso's) will certainly be created very nicely by folks in the universe. I think a lot of you guys just want everything to be perfect on paper out the gate...those days will never come. Be satisfied. This is shaping up to be a SERIOUS G.O.A.T contender, be the 1st title to dethrone "No Mercy" (imho)...
Old 10-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: WWE 2K14 Season Pass and DLC!

Shut up and take my money!

Edit: I would have liked to see them -- fantasy, I know -- include all the legends from last year, notably DX. Shrug.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 10-21-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
I hope so. I'm all about vintage WWF and WCW, over this current stuff.
+1. The DLC is fine by me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #22
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
As someone that is more of an 80's-early 2000's fan than the current product, I'm happy with the DLC. Wonder if the nWo and Wolfpac themes will be included?
Old 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

This game was a definite no buy for me, until I heard about this DLC pack. and now it is a definite purchase! No offense to any of you guys dissapointed by this news, but how anyone could be upset that the outsiders are finally in a wwe game is beyond me. I get the argument that you want a curent roster, etc, but this is probably a one time event, and next year you'll get your current roster of guys. But for me, for the first time in YEARS, a wwe game is relevant again. Lets face facts, from now until the end of time:wwf/E 1983-2006 is better than anything they do for the rest of time. So the inclusion of all these classic guys is gold for me.
The only thing I am hoping for, and this may sound silly to some, but I hope they include the DX theme and the four horseman theme. Can you imagine how authentic these universes could get with that!!
Old 10-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #24
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
This game was a definite no buy for me, until I heard about this DLC pack. and now it is a definite purchase! No offense to any of you guys dissapointed by this news, but how anyone could be upset that the outsiders are finally in a wwe game is beyond me. I get the argument that you want a curent roster, etc, but this is probably a one time event, and next year you'll get your current roster of guys. But for me, for the first time in YEARS, a wwe game is relevant again. Lets face facts, from now until the end of time:wwf/E 1983-2006 is better than anything they do for the rest of time. So the inclusion of all these classic guys is gold for me.
The only thing I am hoping for, and this may sound silly to some, but I hope they include the DX theme and the four horseman theme. Can you imagine how authentic these universes could get with that!!
People said that last year too, didn't really turn out like that now did it? Granted, I'm probably in the minority, but I hope that one day we can a gigantic roster that pleases both sides of the coin. Maybe it's because I've grown with the product since only like 2003 or so (whatever the year that Orton found the World Title at Summerslam).

So I would love a current-gen roster or the "Ruthless Aggression" Era guys, but obviously that won't happen for a long time with some of the guys in TNA, that one guy who never existed, some are indy guys, and whatever. Oh well, I guess I'll play with my small amount of current guys, at least I have 100 CAWs to get current day guys(and probably will look better[There is a Mick Foley on CC for '13 on the PS3 that literally looks just like him, it's scary good.])
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »