Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 2 Details, Arrives in November

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 2 Details, Arrives in November within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 2 Details, Arrives in November

Konami has officially announced Data Pack 1 has been fixed for PES 2014. Many users were able to download it earlier this week, which fixes all of the issues surrounding online play since the game launched.

Data Pack 2 will be released in November, which includes updates to team rosters, user-suggested improvements and more.

Read the full press release below.

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced that a new update is now available that remedies all online issues affecting the Xbox 360 version of PES 2014, restoring full online functionality to the game.

The update can be automatically installed from within PES 2014, and delivers an online mode and Master League Online service, and also rectifies previous issues with updating the game via KONAMI data-packs.

A full 11-Vs-11 Online mode is currently in beta and will be available in the coming weeks. Additionally, users can expect to see another Data Pack update in November that will include over 800 player face updates, updated rosters and improvements based on user feedback.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 2 Details, Arrives in November

Lol. After struggling to download the first Data Pack a few times when the game first came out, I never tried again. Hopefully this one will come with less issues.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Over 800 player faces update....WOW!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
well since I'm getting the ps4 this does me no good sadly, but 800 player faces... wow
Old 10-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Sadly (well, not really since Konami shot themselves in the foot) I think it will be too late for PES. They missed a golden opportunity and with FIFA releasing on Next-Gen I think people will put this game by the wayside. Hardcore PES fans (including myself) will scream "GAMEPLAY" to the high-heavens but the #'s don't lie. We're damn near 3-4 months into the season and the summer transfers still aren't up to date???? This game should have been building steam as we move onto NG but as is, the gap is simply widening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Sadly (well, not really since Konami shot themselves in the foot) I think it will be too late for PES. They missed a golden opportunity and with FIFA releasing on Next-Gen I think people will put this game by the wayside. Hardcore PES fans (including myself) will scream "GAMEPLAY" to the high-heavens but the #'s don't lie. We're damn near 3-4 months into the season and the summer transfers still aren't up to date???? This game should have been building steam as we move onto NG but as is, the gap is simply widening.
I'm glad they are at least working on fixing issues and making improvements to a decent game, on the pitch. Does anyone know specifics on what is being fixed based off of "user feedback"?

3DS- Bravely Default
Old 10-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaepi
I'm glad they are at least working on fixing issues and making improvements to a decent game, on the pitch. Does anyone know specifics on what is being fixed based off of "user feedback"?
They've been kind of quiet on saying the details but most of the feedback submitted to their community manager, Adam Bhatti has revolved around: Input Lag Slow/Unresponsive turns Catch-up bug Manual shooting (headers inside the box, etc...) Keepers AI issues (players running away from the ball to name one) etc... I'm hoping for: Tuning the ref logic (more foul calls) change of tactics (defensive lines playing deeper) removal/fine-tuning of heart vs form
Old 10-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Totally agree.

What I don't understand is why develop for this generation, and then be sooooooo late with the player faces, lineups, etc.

Might as well have just waited and released a game for next gen either in January 2014 or waited till next year.

Bad decisions all around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »