Home

NHL 14 Dynamic Ratings Update #1

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Dynamic Ratings Update #1 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 14 Dynamic Ratings Update #1

Yeah you are right, i mean i want LIVE SEASON ROSTERS like FIFA. Not that BS for play now modes.
I still hate to start a new season every new roster update comes out.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #10
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCrazyManiac
Yeah you are right, i mean i want LIVE SEASON ROSTERS like FIFA. Not that BS for play now modes.

I am not going to rip on EA about this, but I am not using it ever. I would if it was in more depth, etc. I do like the feature though, but not until its better. Plus we play offline, so it doesn't really do much.

When the revamped rosters & all the editor things these guys are doing. Now that is a real dynamic ratings roster. It will also come with the faces, equip., stadium info, etc.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCrazyManiac
I've been wanting this for years. I love season mode, but i don't care about trades/roster management. I just want to play every game with the most up-to-date roster lineup.
Playing an entire 82 game season usually takes me a few months, By the time i'm done the rosters are so wrong, it isn't even fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #12
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4

As a Dallas fan, I'm glad to see Gonchar went down. He's be stinking it up this year, all for the bargain price of $10 million for the next 2 seasons!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
MVP

seb170455's Arena

OVR: 17

It would be nice to have dynamic rosters in BeAGM offline. It would give each dynasty you start it's own identity. In one game Subban is hot and in another BEAGM he would be on a cold streak. Would be nice.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb170455
It would be nice to have dynamic rosters in BeAGM offline. It would give each dynasty you start it's own identity. In one game Subban is hot and in another BEAGM he would be on a cold streak. Would be nice.
That will be another "new" feature brought back from the ps2 days.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

Honestly, and I might be slightly biased here :P but I don't want anything "Dynamic" from EA touching my BeaGM. Especially after all the work we put into our Revamped Rosters, the last thing I want is EA to jump in and arbitrarily change something according to their opinions. I have no faith in their ability to provide an accurate representation via these Dynamic updates, for example, Backes and Steen on St. Louis have been off to an incredible start, tallying 6 and 7 goals respectively in St. Louis' first 7 games. I think that would justify a hot streak, especially as they also have 9 and 11 points in the same games played. But they were completely neglected. The fact EA only has covered a few select players and are not doing this on a league wide basis leads me to believe it would only be a detriment to the work my Team and I put in. No thanks.
NHL13 - http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf

CYCLONIAC'S MUSIC PACK - http://goo.gl/oPQtZt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Yeah, fact is this whole task is a bit much I think for the EA NHL team to take on. Its difficult enough for them to get the rosters accurate in a timely matter, adding this to the mix is only creating more of a work load. Unless, they could have it updated similar to the way NBA 2K does, its a waste.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »