Home

NBA Live 14 Ultimate Team Details

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Ultimate Team Details within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Bow down to the masters on this side.
Menu is decent, can the gameplay be just as decent? I wish we could get a quarter of gameplay.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
Take a look at NBA Live 13 trailer the same hardwood effects on this menu are in that trailer. PLEASE CAN WE GET A QTR OF GAMEPLAY....PLEASE.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Ultimate Team Details

Really wish 2k would steal this from them. I love ultimate team in all ea games. Nobody does it better.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #20
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
Menu is decent, can the gameplay be just as decent? I wish we could get a quarter of gameplay.
I don't care what it is - as long as it's NEW information not related to dribbling, soundtracks, or ported over features seen in other EA titles. I'm dying for some Live news!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #21
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerk
Really wish 2k would steal this from them. I love ultimate team in all ea games. Nobody does it better.
For the record, that's MyTeam, but let's not bring 2K into this thread.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 10-28-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #22
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNOYPANDEMiK
Blake Griffin is a top10 PF easily, so I don't know what you are talking about. John Wall on the other hand should not be considered better than Blake Griffin. Seriously Blake Griffin an 84 and Wall 85? I know it's only a video game, but those numbers pretty much says John Wall is more valuable than Blake.

If CP3 is an 88 and Wall (who is not even a top10 pg in the game) is an 85, then what about the other pg's that are better than Wall? You're telling me we have a lot of PG's in the 85-88 ratings? Terrible.
Blake is a top 10 PF in terms of dunking the ball.But he's sub par in rebounding, defense and creating any offense outside of a dunk.So why would it be a crime for him to be a 84 when he plays no defense, doesn't rebound and can;t hit a shot without dunking?Unless of course your one of those guys who only watch highlights and dunking is all that counts when rating a player.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 10-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #23
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
Blake is a top 10 PF in terms of dunking the ball.But he's sub par in rebounding, defense and creating any offense outside of a dunk.So why would it be a crime for him to be a 84 when he plays no defense, doesn't rebound and can;t hit a shot without dunking?Unless of course your one of those guys who only watch highlights and dunking is all that counts when rating a player.
On the whole, I agree completely. But he's not a bad rebounder. He SHOULD be better than he is, but he's still not bad.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
Guys that don't rebound don't average 14+ rebounds in college and then go to the league and average 10+.

Not disagreeing with your statement but it kinda seems like you only focus on his highlight plays in terms of offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »