Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

Check out the NBA 2K14 screenshot comparison of Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard current-gen vs. next-gen.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 10-30-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next

Dwight with the dumb look..... perfect
Old 10-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next

Dwight looks great

D Rose is pretty good but i will admit a little off
Old 10-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

You can see the huge difference face scanning makes over using photos. Even skin tones and no more fake looking baked in lighting from the original photo.

Rose needs to eat something though.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

I didn't think that the shoes looked that different....now I take that back lol. I can actually see the different materials vs it all looking like one layer.

I'll also laugh if D-Rose was scanned and people say he looks off. I honestly have seen a few faces that look perfect and then at other times they look off, which I believe is due to the facial animations and angles of the pic. (case in point is Durant, the comparison pic people were posting he looks fat and kinda weird, but every other time I see him you can tell he's been scanned)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
You can see the huge difference face scanning makes over using photos. Even skin tones and no more fake looking baked in lighting from the original photo.

Rose needs to eat something though.
Btw D-Rose is bigger in the OMG trailer, so Idk which is newer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

That's just perfect. I know we play the game from a distance, but I usually skip through cut-scenes. Not anymore... Just to see how detailed everyones faces and expressions is just crazy.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 10-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Can someone explain to me what is going on with the shoes and accessories in nba 2k14? I didn't buy it for xbox 360 or ps3 so i don't know, but...

Rose's shoes are different when he is home and away, and not just where it was white at home, it was black on the road, it is a whole different colorway, and i noticed the same thing with Lebron's shoes. Is there a home and away option for shoes or..?

Also same thing for home and away accessories, white sleeves for Lebron at home, black for Lebron on the road?

Just looking to get some understanding, because from what i am seeing i am loving it.

Old 10-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Current gen clearly looks inferior... but it's still not too bad with these fellers. The biggest difference, as I mentioned in another thread, is the weird absence of certain aspects of lighting in the current, as if it were slowly removed over the years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »