Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 1 Has Been Fixed, 360 Owners Can Play Online Now

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 1 Has Been Fixed, 360 Owners Can Play Online Now within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 1 Has Been Fixed, 360 Owners Can Play Online Now

After apologizing to PES 2014 Xbox 360 owners over a week ago, due to a broken data pack file which was required to play the game online, the Konami team has released an updated data pack. The update fixes a specific issue where users were seeing "download file is broken" at around the 50% download mark and allows players to finally play online.

The team announced late last week they found the source of the problem and it has been confirmed from many users that the data pack is available now and the problem(s) have been rectified.

In order to download (or re-download) Data Pack 1, scroll to Statistics, then select Data Pack Update from the main menu.

Source - OPE
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 1 Has Been Fixed, 360 Owners Can Play Online

360 owners can play online now but do they? How many North American 360 players are online at any given time...I would like to pick this up for MLO but am afraid of being able to find an online match.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Data Pack 1 Has Been Fixed, 360 Owners Can Play Online

I have been playing online for over 2 weeks now in smooth games but no one has been online. I Gamefly'd the game and it is cool, but I just have a feeling it is too little too late. Fifa has so much more to offer online that I think the die hard PES fans who made the switch a lot will not come back. I buy PES every yr but I have been playing Fifa 14 and I am not switching back. I buy 1 a yr and it is always PES but I bought Fifa instead of it this yr due to the issues and I am not buying 2 soccer games this yr, won't do it.

XB1:Mathematik
PS4:Monochromatik

"WE ALL SHOULD JUST GET ALONG"

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »