Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - T. Harris, S. Larkin & Siva Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - T. Harris, S. Larkin & Siva Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - T. Harris, S. Larkin & Siva Current-Gen vs. Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
it souldnt be darker.. they have to use another Blue..

Magic Jersey has the right colors but to many stripes.. lol.. the current gen version has the stripes right.. but thats really not big of a deal
Eh, it's not something I would notice right off the bat unless someone said something. When compared to the real pic of the jersey, it just looks like a lighter blue, which is why I said it should be darker.

You jersey guys are always right though, so if you say it should be another blue, i'm inclined to believe you.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #10
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - T. Harris, S. Larkin & Siva Current-Gen vs. Next

Jerseys finally have team patches on them! Hoping it works out where they'll be there for the appropriate season and then go back to normal jerseys the following season. Either way, nice to see 2K finally include that. I saw one on Durant's jersey in the Momentus teaser but I wasn't sure they were wearing patches this year. Either way, nice inclusion.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah the Pistons jersey needs to be fixed already for next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #12
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Im feeling the current gen Larkin a lot more then the next gen version, take the Mavs jersey off the next gen version and I would have no clue who he was. You can really see the difference in guys who didn't get a head scan and guys who did get a head scan for the game.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Its funny. If he didn't get a headscan, then why not port cg to ng? I agree with you cthurt. Maybe its the emotion
Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 AM   #14
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm sorry, but y'all are crazy. His CG cf looks like how I wish MyPlayers looked, like random humans. I mean seriously. The only thing that resembles him is his tattoo, otherwise he looks like the guy from the movie Powder with hair.
The only thing "off" which I think a LOT of you are missing is that players faces move now, they animate so if he blows out his cheeks then the facial structure will seem "chubbier."
Old 10-31-2013, 04:38 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17

Shane Larkin has got them fat albert cheeks in the next gen pic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 07:37 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Things to take into consideration when watching these screens.

Lighting: not only is it gonna affect the color of jerseys but also how player faces look.
Player emotions: not really fair to compare a player's face with one expression, to that same player's face in game with a different expression. If they'd release screens of player faces sans expressions, they'd look exactly like their real life counterparts. Also, they wouldn't release screens of players that aren't scanned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »