Home

Madden 25 Next-Gen Living Worlds Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next-Gen Living Worlds Trailer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #25
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0
This is the best we've seen from Madden so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #26
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 25 Next-Gen Living Worlds Trailer

I was enjoying the crowd reactions. They didn't show much context but I was interested. And then I saw Pete Carroll and busted out laughing. I know he has grey hair and all but that **** is ultra bright white.

I do like the sideline interaction and the crowd improvements. Steps in the right direction.

Positive thoughts fellas.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I havent bought Madden since 12 so I will probably pick this one up just because not having a football game is killing me

I wonder if all the sideline interaction will be cut scenes only?
Old 11-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #28
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Alright, I'm a fan of Madden. I don't think any of my comments could be viewed as a person who bashes the game. I am looking forward to Madden 25 on next gen. I really am but, EA is not helping anything with these video's. I went from being very impressed with the "gameplay videos" of E3, to seeing what it is now. I guess what they showed was Madden 2020 gameplay. I'm not trying to be funny at all.

I actually like what the game looks like it is going to be but, I just feel lied to. I am 99% sure now that the Monday Night Footballs sims were next gen video. I just wish EA would stop the charade and just show us what the game is.

The sidelines are still pretty bad. I'm not some 2K fanboy so don't jump on me. I'm closer to a Madden fanboy but, APF 2k's sidelines were worlds better than this. When you ran out of bounds you had real sideline interaction with the rest of the team in REAL TIME. These "sideline interactions" look like it's just a cut seen. Maybe I'm wrong but, doesn't it?

The Crowd looks nice and other things look good but, come on. I'm trying not to be overly critical. I just want this game to be so good but, it looks like we are getting a little better version of current Madden 25. That's not the worst thing. I like current Madden 25. If the CPU was a good opponent.

I really don't mind it if they get the CPU AI right. If they can give me a CPU opponent that is smart and makes adjustments I will be happy. A AI with a real life gameplan. On the fly adjustments. To me this is not lowering my expectations. This is by far the most important thing for me. You can have everything else right but, if the CPU sucks then it just gets boring real quick.

Last edited by charter04; 11-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 2

I think they mean 40,000 characters total. Not 40,000 unique 3d characters. There's about 10 unique characters repeated 4,000 times.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #30
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Madden 10 was the only Madden I really liked this generation. I don't understand how that game could have gang tackling, but a "physics" engine can't. Just shows they haven't truly implemented physics in Madden. Still a completely animations based game IMO.
I can respect that. Its just a matter of opinion.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't really care too much about this stuff, I'm more of a gameplay kind of guy although I liked the interactive sidelines, it reminded me of 2k8. But hey at least they're trying to improve and I guess that's the best you can hope for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

For me, the big thing is the crowd swells. If Rodgers throws a deep bomb for a TD, I want that home crowd screaming.

If it's 3rd and 4, I want the home crowd up and screaming noise to help the defense out.

This was sorely lacking in CG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »