Home

NBA Live 14: Live Seasons Deep Dive

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14: Live Seasons Deep Dive within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14: Live Seasons Deep Dive

Live is doing something smart which is implementing features that will keep the game fresh and replayable. I'm buying 2K but every year I get tired of it because it gets monotonous--same thing every day eventually. Good thing is there's competition for our $$$ now.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba15700
Forget live it won't have anything on 2k, those boys are doing real basketball over there!!!!

I like Nba Live and their ideas going forward, but you have to give the other game credit in what they are doing. The live demo is now being moved till the 19th, which is the same day the game releases. If you heard that podcast, then you would know that there are rough edges in their game, but they do have something promising. In my opinion the EA marketing team did a bad job marketing this game. 2k strategically decided when to show their trailers and overall progression to next gen and it worked. They will win the battle going into to next year. Live has hid their game, so they better hope they get the same positive feedback they got from the podcast if they want to see NBA Live 15.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #19
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Live is doing something smart which is implementing features that will keep the game fresh and replayable. I'm buying 2K but every year I get tired of it because it gets monotonous--same thing every day eventually. Good thing is there's competition for our $$$ now.
An that wouldn't be "fresh" either if it was all you could play for an entire year until the next one rolled around. That's the problem when only having ONE game on the market. You cant just pop in another disc to get a different feeling when you get tired of the other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »