Home

FIFA 14 Videos - Stadiums, Atmosphere, Fans & Manchester United vs. Arsenal (Next-Gen

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 Videos - Stadiums, Atmosphere, Fans & Manchester United vs. Arsenal (Next-Gen within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 14 Videos - Stadiums, Atmosphere, Fans & Manchester United vs. Arsenal (Next-Gen

Check out the latest FIFA 14 next-gen gameplay videos from PatrickHDxGaming, featuring a closer look at the stadiums, atmosphere and fans, as well as gameplay between Manchester United and Arsenal.

Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA sux...they get new console but graphic in this game is still almost the same than in current generation. Little improved. They want to do soccer games for the next 50 years that's why they improve games so slow.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Dude, have you seen the game yourself on a next gen, not youtube. It's not even close. So tired of internet whining.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
Banned

slgrant's Arena

At lease they're releasing video footage of fifa. They're completely tight lipped on madden.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
Rookie

I am expecting graphics like on Nba 2k14 next gen! Now they have so strong hardware that they could do almost photorealistic graphics. But they don't want that. They want to improve it veeery slowly. I am pissed off! I taught that next gen console will give us a big step in Fifa but this step is very little. EA sux... Look Nhl 14...game is almost identical than Nhl 13. How can I not be angry on EA? It is ridiculous what they did in Nhl 14 and people still buy that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
underwhelming so far - crowds look ****, look at the final video of real madrid, those piece of plastics the fans hold up? they are just floating......

all they have done is add in some 3d modelling of the outside of the stadiums, which is nice, but they had that in madden on ps3.....

the player models dont look great, again watching players come out and line up, they glide into position, not realistic at all, i thought they were introducing proper feet-planting, maybe it only works in gameplay?
Old 11-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Definitely skipping this. This doesn't wow me and make me feel like it's next gen the way NBA 2k & MLB the Show as well as some other games are making me feel.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Banned

looks like a decent port, but definitely not overwhelming. apart from the crowds, it doesn't really look like something current gen consoles wouldn't handle. i like the details and new animations though, it will only get better in next years.

anyway, funny how the guy starts the video saying headers are not overpowered anymore and them boooom... two corners: two goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »