Home

With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving?

This is a discussion on With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
well EA is not worried about sales for nba live they already know 2k is going to take most of it away from them plus nobody trust them as of right now, so they already came in with mind set of not trying to compete with 2k as far as sales goes..so just cause it doesn't sell well does not mean its not a decent game...it lots of games that don't sell that maybe a good game to somebody who plays it
Old 11-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
well EA is not worried about sales for nba live they already know 2k is going to take most of it away from them plus nobody trust them as of right now, so they already came in with mind set of not trying to compete with 2k as far as sales goes..so just cause it doesn't sell well does not mean its not a decent game...it lots of games that don't sell that maybe a good game to somebody who plays it
Thats true that most had a less than positive vibe about NBA Live 14, but what did they do during the lead up to launch to push their game as being a true competitor to NBA 2K, defending them by saying they didn't come in wanting to compete with 2K, why not just put your tail between your legs and run for the hills EA Sports, and if the game doesn't sell, that means no revenue, which means people don't paid, which in turn means no game next year
Old 11-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving?

Got Madden, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield from Target on dat 2 and get 1 free not too long ago. Paid $114 cuz of my Target 'debit card'. Lol. Scheming on Fifa possibly next week to cash in on my $10 Amazon credit for the Watch Dog delay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
When I went on Amazon, I have LIVE at #60 and The Show at #69, while NBA 2K14, Madden and FIFA are 8,9,and 10 respectively...meaning, this article is absolutely pointless and troll baiting.
For a game only launching on Next Gen & not even breaking the top 30, IMO thats not trolling thats stating the fact that Live has failed to launch (no pun intended)
Old 11-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #13
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5
Picked up Madden, Killzone, CoD and B4. Will pick up NBA next friday after payday, pretty excited for launch, although kinda wishing I didn't grab Killzone as the other three will occupy most of my time it was just first game to drop so I bought it in excitement.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
For a game only launching on Next Gen & not even breaking the top 30, IMO thats not trolling thats stating the fact that Live has failed to launch (no pun intended)
Pretty much. EA has done a really bad job generating interest in this game. Even TV commercials, you see NBA 2k commercials on TV all the time now but I'm yet to see an NBA Live one. Unless the game has the most incredible gameplay of all time, why would you trust EA's NBA Live over NBA 2k?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeMachine6
Thats true that most had a less than positive vibe about NBA Live 14, but what did they do during the lead up to launch to push their game as being a true competitor to NBA 2K, defending them by saying they didn't come in wanting to compete with 2K, why not just put your tail between your legs and run for the hills EA Sports, and if the game doesn't sell, that means no revenue, which means people don't paid, which in turn means no game next year
the game will sell but of course not going to sell more then 2k..if anybody expects EA to sell more then 2k in the first year back is on some drugs and being disrepectful towards 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Pretty much. EA has done a really bad job generating interest in this game. Even TV commercials, you see NBA 2k commercials on TV all the time now but I'm yet to see an NBA Live one. Unless the game has the most incredible gameplay of all time, why would you trust EA's NBA Live over NBA 2k?
lol i can't disagree with you at all...they really must have alot of confidence in the gameplay which makes me really interested in playing it

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »