Home

With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving?

This is a discussion on With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Come on EA don't be shy, show us some gameplay or cancel the game the day before its release ! things come in threes, as the saying goes... :'D
Old 11-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
i think this year game is to just show ppl they are back and focused on making a solid basketball game...the next few years is where we really should see the competation for basketball pick up....this year is kinda like a small small welcome back party for EA basketball lol smh sad but true
Old 11-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #19
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
If I was getting a PS4 at launch, the only game I'd be interested in would be NBA2K. And that's out of ALL of them. Pretty meh launch titles if you ask me, maybe Killzone, but that game is just another first person shooter.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
If I was getting a PS4 at launch, the only game I'd be interested in would be NBA2K. And that's out of ALL of them. Pretty meh launch titles if you ask me, maybe Killzone, but that game is just another first person shooter.
But killzone is not just some short story driven military campaign like other first person that's out right now so it's little different, it's almost an open world and you can choose what objective to do first which affects the story the other games don't let you do that...just my thoughts
Old 11-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
Rookie

Bam Bama's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving?

Very true!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #22
Rookie

Those who have played it actually had decent things to say about it so we'll see. It's not going to beat 2Ks crazy graphics but EA has a better history with online play and with Ultimate team so again, we'll have to see. I want to try both..if nothing else to encourage competition.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepwin
Those who have played it actually had decent things to say about it so we'll see. It's not going to beat 2Ks crazy graphics but EA has a better history with online play and with Ultimate team so again, we'll have to see. I want to try both..if nothing else to encourage competition.
yea that's everyone that i seen that claim that played it, have said that it was a solid game and was better then what they expected but not on level on 2k as far as graphics
Old 01-04-2014, 02:57 AM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: With PlayStation 4 Launching Friday, What Games are Moving?

If I was getting a PS4 at launch, the only game I'd be interested in would be NBA2K.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »