Home

Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #25
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 25 PS4 Videos - Redskins vs. Eagles & 49ers vs. Cowboys

I don't see much that excites me except the visuals are cleaner and crisper than the one's I saw on twitcheroo.

Quite frankly, after the Rex and Clint interview from three weeks ago, I was expecting that much of a difference.

The wait continues, good thing I don't need to buy a NG, yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please tell me this is a joke...please tell me!!!.................no, this has to be a joke...I am very upset.....no wonder we didnt see any gameplay...I didnt see.....naw, this is ps3...there nothing there that makes me think next gen..
Old 11-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #27
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I hate to just start fires....but HOW in the WORLD can you say this looks good? I mean, honestly, what about it looks good to you? Does it look good because it looks like CG and you like CG Madden? If that's the case, I understand it. If you like current gen Madden, you will like Next Gen Madden, I accept that, but are you saying "this looks good" in the sense that "Wow, this is next gen! Looks good!" or "Same old madden I love, looks good?"

There's a big difference between the two.

This looks almost identical to what I can play now on my 360.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #28
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

"I think we have heard this expression 7,000 times, it's a passing league..." Why yes Phil I actually have heard that expression 7,000 times lol
Old 11-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
And this just confirms that the decision I made to not buy this game at all was a good one. NBA2K for me!
Old 11-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0
I swear people just dislike EA if this same gameplay said 2k people would be like it looks great
Old 11-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #31
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodtooreal
I swear people just dislike EA if this same gameplay said 2k people would be like it looks great
Stop.

Just stop.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #32
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

I tend to peek in every once in a while on these forums and just wanted to say a few things abut what I saw here. I haven't thoroughly enjoyed madden over the years. It has certainly seen improvements in the last few but there a couple things I noticed.

First off, where is the authenticity in this game? I guess I'm spoiled with NBA 2K, but some of the star players simply do not look like they're supposed to. For example, why does the Madden art crew see it fit to make Colin Kaepernick, arguably one of the most exciting QB's of last year look so generic, for lack of a better term? Where are his tattoos, facial hair, overall likeness? Dude has over 30 tattoos covering his body. Things like this may seem nit picky, but it really adds to the immersion factor, something that Madden has been sorely missing.

Another thing I noticed was the tackling animations. It doesn't seem like there is any momentum factoring into how someone gets tackled. For example, in the Eagles v. Redskins gameplay it seems as though LeSean McCoy was getting "flat backed" on almost every carry. RB's don't put up with that. They keep there legs moving and struggle for that extra yard. If he has 5-10 yards of open space, there is almost no excuse for him to get stopped in his tracks by the secondary or even a linebacker for that matter. Hopefully they can improve that in the future but right now it is glaring issue to me.

I'm gunna be straightfoward here. I never played football growing up. Was much more of a basketball-baseball guy, but I'm an avid Pittsburgh Steeler fan and have watched them for 15 years. I know what football is supposed to look like. And Madden just isn't there yet.

In short, I'm just waiting to be truly impressed by a Madden game. It's certainly a "good" game. But man they need to get the ball rolling and make this thing great. Once again, I consider myself spoiled with the NBA 2k franchise, but is this stuff too much to ask of Madden?

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html

Last edited by blingballa333; 11-15-2013 at 12:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »