Home

PES 2014 Data Pack 2 Coming Later This Month - Adds New Kits, 800 Player Faces & More

This is a discussion on PES 2014 Data Pack 2 Coming Later This Month - Adds New Kits, 800 Player Faces & More within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: PES 2014 Data Pack 2 Coming Later This Month - Adds New Kits, 800 Player Faces &

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaepi
http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread....-15th-November
Found this on PESfan. The screenshot doesn't say anything about gameplay fixes. Just boots and faces..?? Hopefully they tweaked some things under the hood and it's not listed here... ?
here you go:

http://www.pes-united.com/news/2013/...14-patch-fixes
Old 11-16-2013, 10:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PES 2014 Data Pack 2 Coming Later This Month - Adds New Kits, 800 Player Faces &

The patch has done wonders for this game. Things are so much smoother and better. Online is actually enjoyable now and the lag and slowdown are gone. Major improvements all around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportfreund
I'm into my Master League campaign and have 1.01 with the first Konami patch plus PESEdit patch 0.2.

I want to update to the newer data pack coming out along with the newest PESEdit Patch but I have concerns because I'm well into the master league campaign. Will it affect my master league file or will I be able to continue to play that?
Bump if anyone knows. I don't wanna install a patch and then have my master league campaign not work anymore.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #20
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportfreund
Bump if anyone knows. I don't wanna install a patch and then have my master league campaign not work anymore.
It should work. I've never had any issues with patches affecting previous PES games.

The only issue I've heard of is with the data pack affecting option files. Some people are claiming some faces are going back to default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »