Home

Sean O'Brien Issues Apology for NBA Live's Quality, Promises Improvements

This is a discussion on Sean O'Brien Issues Apology for NBA Live's Quality, Promises Improvements within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Smile Re: Sean O'Brien Issues Apology for NBA Live's Quality, Promises Improvements

Like I said! If EA start to listen to our opinion from now!
It's never too late....
I'm very interesting in what they change in next weeks!
This game is not good, but have some potential !
So keep going EA!
Old 11-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12
In the immortal words of Sunshine Anderson:

Heard it all before
(Heard it all before)
All of ya lies, all of ya sweet talk
Baby this, baby that
But your lies ain't working now
Look who's hurting now
See I had to shut you down
(I had to shut you down)

Played the fool before
(Played the fool before)
I was your fool I believed in you
Yes I did, yes I did
But your lies ain't working now
Look who's hurting now
See I had to shut you down
(I had to shut you down)
Old 11-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #19
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
They are going to make improvements to animations and graphics within the next few weeks?

Whoa, I didn't know that stuff was patch-able.

That is pretty cool.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Guys/Ladies, hello, knock, knock, wake up all yo', its EA for God sake "too much weak talk not enough real hip-hop"
Old 11-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Sean O'Brien Issues Apology for NBA Live's Quality, Promises Improvements

Sad.. Sean O'Brien is the new David Littman. He lied to all of us about gameplay before summer, and now they come out like its groundhog day, and guys.. excuse me "Struggle Live Apologists" are praising this..

You guys are the reason Live is in this state.. you settle and buy mediocrity, and now you are struggling to find aspects of the game to like to disguise the disbelief of the shattered pride you have. Some of you were lungs full of air, chest pumped out, holding the Live 14 flag baton, saying the other game is stale, yady yada and still are in denial seeing how bad this game is... UNBELIEVABLE..

On top of that you have Scott OG saying that he doesnt care about the low reviews from IGN initally, but then calls those guys "nerfhoops". I wonder what he thinks of Sean, being that hes apologizing for this game he oversaw? No offense to Sean O'Brien either about saying sorry, but this is just sad. now Andrew Wilson is apologizing too..

They're saying that player feedback is showing the game is hard to learn, but they have simplified controls.. so what the heck does that mean. especially for the Struggle Live Apologists screaming that Live has better control then the other game, etc..

This is damage control at its highest level

Anyone seen Dounte on the EA forums.. pray for that guy... & Sirs, Ced and a few others...

This is what happened to you guys.. guess who's EA, and who the Live fan is?
Attached Images
File Type: gif hambuglar.gif (1.98 MB, 282 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 11-22-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: LETTER FROM NBA LIVE 14 EXECUTIVE PRODUCER SEAN O’BRIEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdribbles25
That's awesome. Way to own this situation! Kudos
well clap it up for a big company being humbled. yall did it... well lets not get excited just yet. lets see what they do and how long it takes.

i wonder if what one of the other posters said to me about the frame rate issue is something they will work on to fix the dang camera zooms. the baseline view are virtually unplayable you're so far away.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #23
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
SMH.

How about refund those beta testers who paid $60 and went out and bought the game.

If the game wasn't worth $60, they shouldn't have released it just to release it.

They don't deserve any type of props for this statement when they sat quiet for 3 full years and made no attempt to reach out to the gaming community for feedback.

Unreal.
To be fair I don't know why anyone invested $60 on a game in which the company didn't even show gameplay for before being released, the only gameplay shown was leaked out. Plus EA promised a demo for the game so anyone who was considering the purchase could have saved their money and tested out the demo. People can be mad at EA for releasing a crap product, and rightfully so, however you can't be mad at them if you wasted your own money on that crap product. For those who wasted their money I'm sorry but I hoped you learned a lesson not to invest your money into a product before knowing the quality of the product.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #24
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Sean O'Brien Issues Apology for NBA Live's Quality, Promises Improvements

Meanwhile, the developers are on twitter telling people that the game is for "sim" gamers and that the people who gave it bad reviews don't know much about basketball.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)

Last edited by jmood88; 11-22-2013 at 08:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »