Home

NBA 2K14 Review (PS4/XBox One)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Review (PS4/XBox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
you can play mycareer and mygm offline just fine....
But not with your custom roster...
Old 11-24-2013, 09:18 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
Hi everybody? Has anybody encountered his problem: After trying to upload MyGM the screen freezes and you can't do anything, just turn off your PlayStation 4. Then, I tried to play again and I don't have any of the new features for MyGM. It is actually the same than last year. I though you can control a lot of aspect of your team. And There are not more cut scenes with my player. None!
Old 11-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #19
Rookie

honestly its a 7.7. They need to patch some things
Old 11-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #20
Rookie

The Customization issues are totally accurate. I mean It's one thing to not include certain customization features, but for "me" my issue stems from what they've removed from the game after the release day patch.

Prior to the patch, when editing rosters you could adjust a player's "leg length" and "torso length" separately, which allowed for realistic signature player body types. It was possible to replicate players like: Kevin Durant, Larry Sanders, and Dwight Howard with their long legs and small torso.

Post patch combined the two features into "body length", which doesn't allow you to make the legs/torso as long or short as desired. Why add such a great customization feature that helps to replicate real player body types and replace it with a second rate variation?

Please fix this 2K...
Old 11-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #21
Rookie

Great game....but same terrible 2k servers and VC almost ruins it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #22
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2
I have been playing on the Xbox one and love this game. The ecomotion fixes a lot of the kick balls and loss dribbles on the 360 version. The updated attribute system in my career is also a nice change. Also the ability to use points prior to the rookie showcase. The arm and torso length has finally allow me to make a rhondo or McGee.
I can't get the full play art to show unless I go in the game options every game and set them. Fouls are still managed in a broken way by the CPU.
On the bright side, kinect voice control finally works and it works well. No more timeouts call by the annoucers and my commands don't require me to yell. Now they need to add calling out picks and defensive rotations.
Also need a third person camera with no stylish panning.
This game is a classic. I have played online and its pretty good but that may be an Xbox thing.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Review (PS4/XBox One)

I expected some references to VC in any terms. Instead it isn't even mentioned.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #24
Pro

Can anyone confirm how bad the trade logic is in my gm? My purchase of current or next gen depends on it. If trades are all over the place I won't be able to stand it.

They need a commissioner mode. Where you can focus on your team or teams, but oversee everything else and veto stupid trades and make the trades/roster moves that happen in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »