Home

Powerstar Golf Review (XBox One)

This is a discussion on Powerstar Golf Review (XBox One) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #9
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
I love this game. I bought it day one. I've been playing it more than NBA 2k14 (which I love but PSG hooks you). it's a great modern 50's stylized game. I wish there was online multiplayer but even for the $20 its worth it. It's not on hot shots level with realistic ball physics (which makes it the best golf game) but it's still fun for a cartoony game, And it can get tough, -3 is a pretty good round for 9 and -5 for 18 is good.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #10
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
I'll wait for Hot Shots for PS4 - looks nice though
Old 12-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0
my neighbor's step-mother makes 86 dollar hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her pay check was 20910 dollar just working on the laptop for a few hours. navigate to this website... Day37.cℴm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8dIT2WwnA

Player models that look like this ^ and she holes out with her second shot from the fairway from 120 yards out ("Chipped (??) it in!" the announcer exclaims.) I'll stick with Links 2003 thanks.

Last edited by Yeats; 12-06-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
Rookie

Looks like video game golf. Reminds me of an upgrade of the Adamcalc 500 PC we had as our pfirst PC, 3 button clicks. I will pass. Hot Shots is decent, still videogame golf has nothing on the real thing.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
Just started!

as Steven responded I cant believe that any one able to make $8607 in 1 month on the computer. check this link right here now....... JOBS81.COM
Old 12-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #15
Rookie

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,WWW****sh64.COM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Powerstar Golf Review (XBox One)

I know this is an arcade golf game and doesn't pretend to be anything but; however, I've got to tip my hat to the developer for at least throwing in these Rival mode challenges. I wish that developers of all golf games would pick up on this idea and have a database ("cloud" if you wish) of recorded golf rounds for gamers to play against. However, don't tell us what final score the recorded round was before we play against it. Let the round unfold shot-by-shot, based on the order of play rules of golf.

EA Sports had something like this up through Tiger 12 (I believe that's where it ended anyway) with their "Gamernet" 18 hole challenges. You could play against a recorded round and it would sequence the order of play just as if you were playing live against the player who recorded round. The problem was that you knew what score they shot prior to the round and it took all the mystery out of it.

Why not just have a selection of rounds to choose from where all you know is that golfer's average score for the given difficulty level, and the course and weather conditions? I think something like this would take off, even though for my money it would still take a back seat to live multiplayer play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »