Home

NBA 2K14 Locker Codes - 5,000 VC For Free (Xbox 360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Locker Codes - 5,000 VC For Free (Xbox 360, PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Locker Codes - 5,000 VC For Free (Xbox 360, PS3)

So mycareer game play is very broken. If you like to play realistic, team basketball then you will not have fun playing this mode since you have little to no control over sliders, ratings, and tendencies to fix the problems that occur in this game.

For one good example, I'm in the playoffs against the knicks playing SG on the Pistons. Tysons chandler and amare are posting up ridiculous numbers against a good Pistons front court, while scrubs like Tim Hardaway are shooting more threes than Melo and making the.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #18
Pro

BlackAndGoldVandal's Arena

OVR: 3

Why are you complaining here? ^^^^^
A little off topic bud
Old 12-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #19
Rookie

buffs_90's Arena

code worked for me- thanks for posting
Old 12-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGoldVandal
Why are you complaining here? ^^^^^
A little off topic bud
Apologies, I'm on my phone so I made a mistake
Old 12-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #21
Rookie

archangelkatana's Arena

thanks guys, I tried this yesterday with all caps, and the dashes and it didnt work, so I thought I was late, but I just did it at 452pm on the 16th with lowercase and the dashes and it worked great. Thanks

for some reason when I play association mode, I dont always get VC anymore, even when I play 9 minute quarters. Sometimes I get the 750 VC, and sometimes I get nothing...not sure why...

I was using the mobile app for awhile but its pretty buggy as far as getting the daily VC bonus...

but thanks for this code, 5000 VC is pretty helpful...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #22
Rookie

barteko's Arena

thanks turty! u are great
Old 12-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #23
Rookie

if you are upgrading to nba2k14 on XBOX ONE READ THIS
Request #456762
nba2k14 myteam

Bbooker Bb
Nov 24 01:36

how do i transfer myteam? and or myplayer?i spent real dollars on xbox360 nba2k14 on xbox one nba2k14 + 2 myplayers and at least 200 extra bucks on my myteam to say the least..the $499.99 plus state tax bought two games $59.99 + $59.99 plus state tax ...i can not afford another myteam..or my player !!!!if i would of known this i would have waited till next year on the 2k14 for xboxone...please solve this problem i do not want to feel as if i just got ripped off

Comments
Bbooker Bb
that really would be extremely hard to accept.i have been buying 2k since dreamcast when only the spin got you space .and at least 9 times out of the years you have been on xbox i had to buy a replacement disc never complain...please correct this its not fair in no way shape or form you have myteam on 2kservers this makes no sense that myteam is not there

November 24, 2013 02:01
Bbooker Bb
my gamertag is"wildboyungp"xbox360

November 25, 2013 15:33
Bbooker Bb
its been 9 days of me checking here for a response of some sort to no avail ...i have had other support issues responded to those no less than 2 to 3 days .
why is this taking so long to get a response.this is not fair ...i just spent money on a myteam from october to november how do you expect people to accept that ...isnt 2k making enough money than to charge us for two games (one a watered down version of the first) two myteams in less than two months when we just lost a myteam days earlier...i cant help but feel sorry for myself for being caught in this web of illusion...who would expect that your myplayer and myteam doesnt transfer .not even in fine print in commercial or advertisement..

December 03, 2013 18:21
Bbooker Bb
hello 2k i check this ticket 2 or three times a day is anyone going to respond to this issue?

December 05, 2013 06:16
AGENT
Kasia P.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting 2K Technical Support. Unfortunately it will not be possible to transfer My Player and purchased VC points from one console to another.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you.

Regards,

Kasia

December 09, 2013 06:27
Bbooker Bb
DID YOU READ ANYTHING I WROTE THERE ...I COMPLAINED ABOUT LOSING TWO MYPLAYERS...AND TWO MYTEAMS ...MY CONCERN WAS THE MYTEAM TWO MY TEAMS IN A MONTHS TIME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.... NOT VC OR MYPLAYER MY CONCERN IS MY MYTEAM ...I JUST LOST ONE IN OCTOBER NOW TO LOOSE ONE IN NOVEMBER AND YOU HAVE THE MYTEAM ON THE 2K SERVERS

December 10, 2013 02:36
AGENT
Kasia P.
Hi,

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately there is no way for us to retrieve any data or progress once the corrupted file error occurs. Any online mode get corrupted due to many different reason, such as internet connection issues.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you.

Cheers,

Kasia

December 10, 2013 12:10
Bbooker Bb
this is a shame ...NOW I KNOW YOU DIDNT READ ANYTHING I WROTE EXCEPT MAYBE THE LAST ONE ...i want to transfer my mteam to the xbox one from nba 2k14 360 ...please read the entire post before responding ...saves us both time and your company money...do you even care? are you even a gamer? i am very disappointed 2k or take two ..almost 16 days ..and the responder doesnt even read my post .SHAME ON YOU!!!!

December 11, 2013 10:55
Bbooker Bb
wow i posted this on november 24 2013,it is now december 16,2013 still no response .what kind of support is this????i want to transfer my myteam from xbox360 to xbox one .i wanted to return the nba 2k14 for xbox one if i cant transfer my myteam and the amount of time this is taking to get a response is borderline insane ...can i get a response that deals with the issue i have ...thanks in advance

December 16, 2013 18:09
AGENT
Kasia P.
Hello,

Thank you for the message. As we stated in the previous email, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer MyTeam from Xbox360 to Xbox One.

Regards,

Kasia

December 17, 2013 06:42
Bbooker Bb
this is crazy..i know you can see how much vc i purchased on xbox360 you telling me that take two and 2k sports expect people to purchase myteams on 360 and xbox one only a month apart. i sent this post to somebody else not to hear from Kasia P. mr/ms/mrs Kasia does not read post and didnt read mine ..i sent the whole post to someone else to prove that fact ....returns have a limit and being it was so difficult to get a response dealing with my problem the return window has closed.and this Kasia P person send me a response like they answered my question the first time and they know they didnt ...can i get in contact with someone who solves problems please, not a person that make a difficult situation tougher thanks

December 17, 2013 10:36
AGENT
Raul G
Hello,
Thank you for your patience. As you have seen for yourself, NBA 2k14 on Xbox 360 and NBA 2k14 on Xbox One are completely different games. They are not ports. This is the reason why a transfer of VC or save files is not possible. This was posted on our support site on November 22:
http://support.2k.com/entries/29813008-Transferring-Virtual-Currency-in-NBA-2K14
Best Regards,
Raul G

December 18, 2013 05:44
Old 12-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

get real...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »