Home

NBA Live 14: Utah Jazz Players' Heads Scanned

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14: Utah Jazz Players' Heads Scanned within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14: Utah Jazz Players Head Scanned

Let's not be naive here guys.

Your really think ANY developer, would have the capabilities to scan EVERY active player in the league before the launch of one iteration of a game.

Some of ya'll take your criticism way too far, man. Can guarantee you that 2k doesn't have every player scanned either.

Last edited by JODYE; 12-19-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #18
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Perspective check:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean O'Brien
In order to get gameplay up and running this year we had to prioritize.. As a result, game visuals and animation polish suffered..

Basically we get your $60, then we add stuff later.. Yeah its post release support, but interpret it how you see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 12-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Well, not sure how much good that will do when the gameplay is the biggest issue.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #20
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
selective quoting is awesome huh?

Apparently putting 2 & 2 together proved to be too difficult for you, given what I quoted is a sentence apart in it's original context along with what I underlined, and thread topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 12-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Let's not be naive here guys.

Your really think ANY developer, would have the capabilities to scan EVERY active player in the league before the launch of one iteration of a game.

Some of ya'll take your criticism way too far, man. Can guarantee you that 2k doesn't every player scanned either.
Yet 2K scanned a vast majority of the league.

This is a good move by Live though. Next is to rework models, lighting, and animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
selective quoting is awesome huh?
It is posts like yours that have moderators coming into these threads giving us warnings because your posts are bait posts that start arguments. I have been observing your posts, and you are one of the guys here who like to start pointless arguments in these threads. If you like the game and want to give positive impressions about it then alright, but do not give people flack if they want to criticize EA or the Live team. We are tired of them stringing us along and not bringing their best effort.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9
I don't understand how the same company that made fight night on the XBOX 360 and the visuals that we see for the UFC game not account for the visuals in an NBA game. The facials under the helmet in Madden look better then what we see in this "Next Gen" Live. I mean the NBA is supposed to be the game that would for the most part resemble the true life counterparts as people generally can relate to them when they see them in public because their faces are right there for all to see. The graphics on Live are just sub-par along with the motion, movement and authenticity and I am a Live supporter. I just don't get the visuals on Next Gen UFC and the visuals of NBA Live trying to make a comeback, how could this be missed like a Dwight Howard free throw....Also how could the game lag so much, how many people have pushed the pass button twice because it did not pass the ball and you end up throwing a full court pass out of bounds...now I'm just ranting, but you get what I mean if you have played the game...#Wewillseeifthisisbullcrap.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #24
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14: Utah Jazz Players' Heads Scanned

I honestly rather them capture some animations than faces...but can't really complain about this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »