Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update Details, Available Now For Both Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
Thanks for the feedback, bspang2. We hope you give the game a shot and keep telling us what you think.

Hi AJ

Firstly, great work on the update. I doubted you'd do it, so full credit to you guys and the fact this is only the start of rolling updates is exciting.

However, I now get CONSTANT blue screen crashes. I know it's not your fault and many games have the problem. I switched to Live because of 2K's crashes. I just want to make you aware that people now are crashing constantly. I didn't have even a single crash pre update.

Thanks for ANY help. I am desperate
Old 12-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #18
Rookie

I think the Nba Live team should show a before/after comparison when they do a technology update to improve the graphics and animations.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

things ive noticed

-more fouls
-better ball/rim physics (ball goes in more various ways than just the "swish" they had before)
-faster gameplay
-commentary is smoother, more flowing, less pausing.

definitely becoming a more enjoyable experience!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #20
Rookie

Well I just played another match-up (SAC @ MIA) and man did I just get my butt kicked lol. The final score was 139-119 (superstar 12 min no accelerated) I was up 110-101 at some point in the fourth and MIA just ended up taking over!

It was a fast pace game compared to the last one I had played which was cool to see. Lebron ended up scoring 18 pts in the 4th -_- I was keeping up with them until Bron took over..I saw a lot of different moves during the game and the animations looked fluid. Miami kept screening and setting up their 3 point guys too. I had more fun with this game even though I was just dubbed by the cpu. some stats for a few players...

Bron:38 pts 6reb 4ast in 38 mins...smh lol
Bosh:18 pts 9reb 2ast 4stl 3blk.. 34 mins
Wade:22pts 3reb 5ast in 36 mins. He had 20 at halftime

Gay:8pts 4reb 3ast 4stl 3blk..38 mins
Mclemore:25pts 5reb 3ast 3stl 3blk..32 mins
Thomas:32pts 4reb 7ast 5stl...40 mins

Pretty obvious Gay couldn't guard Lebron or score against him, but the update improved the game more as of now. I like the rotation I'm seeing by coaches playing 12 min qtrs.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 8
Smh.... they hyped us with Elite, NBA Live 13 and even this game. I'm sorry, I'm out of the hype department. All of those were supposed to be revolutionary and cutting edge and we know how that played out. I reserved this game, but didn't buy it due to reviews, and anxiously played the demo smh. I don't see why I would believe anything mentioned by EA in regards to their basketball product at this point. Here's hoping that Live 15 has a fully playable demo well in advance and that it's really competition for that other game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #22
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Since you haven't played the retail version while the rest of us have, you probably shouldn't knock it. The game is vastly different than the demo. Why would I believe them now? Probably because they're following through with exactly what they said they would.

This game is far from the game that released with the poor reviews. If you can find a way to borrow the retail, you probably should. No hype, just a good, fun basketball game.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #23
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I will say that the game does play a really good bb simulation, I just want some of the ugly animations fixes more and I will be very satisfied, I love that espn cam, and the presentation a lot.

Very impression by the updates feedback and EA realizes that the game is being played by quite a few of us and we like it, graphics aren't everything but could be better. Guess it's what inside what counts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 12-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #24
Rookie

My gamestop has a copy for 45 and im seriously thinking about getting it. How is the online play and what would yall rate the game after the first patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »