Home

MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #57
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
Really? That sucks. How did you find that out?
it stopped working for CG logins when ps4 was released, and it still hasnt allowed us in, also 2k staff is ignoring the question so im 100% certain its for next gen now (also saw next-gen features in it while i had access)
Old 12-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

I won a few games since my last post, I'm 1429-562 in exibition and 2nd in my current season, but I don't see how I could possibly win the finals. The guy ranked No. 1 is like 500 points better in everything. All I can hope for is that he forgets to recharge his players.

My roster at the moment:

PG: John Stockton (Epic), Avery Johson (Rare + Pro), Jason Kidd (Rare)
SG: Ray Allen (Rare + Pro), Wesley Matthews (Rare + Pro), Kevin Martin (Rare)
SF: Peja Stojakovic (Epic), Andrei Kirilenko (Rare + Pro), Nicolas Batum (Rare)
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge (Epic), Kenneth Faried (Epic), Cliff Robinson (Rare)
C: Anderson Varejao (Rare + Pro), Demarcus Cousins (Epic), JJ Hickson (Rare)

I also used a few rare players for leveling other players like Mo Williams, Lou Williams, Jamal Crawford, all players that wouldn't make a change even if they were maxed and pro.

What actually annoys me is that epic players aren't worth anything. My Pro Varejao is so much better then Cousins. And I guess a pro Batum is also better then an epic Peja.

AND there are so much overrated players. How can Jose Calderon beat John Stockton in ballhandling and mental game??? Same goes for Andre Miller. How can Javale McGee have better defense then Tyson Chandler?
On the other hand, players like Larry Sanders and Klay Thompson are only green and can't do anything.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #59
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

use this thread for the myteam part of the app ^^

are u able to see the other guys stats or are u just guessing hes 500 better than you??

--and yea i feel the pain ive got a guy who is 70-0 #1 seed in my season...like WTF?

---also any max combined pro will be better than cards of the 1 tier above

max pro epic >> legend?
max pro rare >> epic
max pro UC >>> rare
honestly dont know/care about commons
Old 12-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #60
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
it stopped working for CG logins when ps4 was released, and it still hasnt allowed us in, also 2k staff is ignoring the question so im 100% certain its for next gen now (also saw next-gen features in it while i had access)
It hasn't allowed me to log in for about a week, but I tried it today and it finally worked.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
oh that's BS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 03:03 AM   #62
Pro

Quote:
use this thread for the myteam part of the app ^^

are u able to see the other guys stats or are u just guessing hes 500 better than you??

--and yea i feel the pain ive got a guy who is 70-0 #1 seed in my season...like WTF?

---also any max combined pro will be better than cards of the 1 tier above

max pro epic >> legend?
max pro rare >> epic
max pro UC >>> rare
honestly dont know/care about commons
If you go to the schedule, you can see the Details of your Matches. It Shows you how much each kategory is Overall and how much it is with fatigue.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #63
Just started!

I've played over 4000 exhibition games, won the season twice, still no legendary players.
however, i almost collect all the rare players, the best rare player I believe is Doc Rivers.
I have two epic players by far, Larry Johnson and a Pro Al Jefferson (after getting him twice).
the ratings of a max level AL is close to a normal legendary player. he might be the weakest epic player though
Old 12-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #64
Just started!

How the hell did u play all those exhibition games if u can only have 100 cards. It doesnt allow me to play more then 75games. Is there a way to delete players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »