Home

NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2014, 11:09 AM   #105

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

I apologize for my part in taking the thread off track. Just alot of frustration as this game has so much potential. For everyones sake I hope there is a 5th patch as so many things went unaddressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 11:23 AM   #106
Rookie

cwash020's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMBrown
I just want them to fix the product. And as long as it has been since that last patch I don't understand why they couldn't fix both. saying it's a bit much.....that's just a copout.
Copout is a bit harsh. I am not saying they shouldn't fix everything else. Just saying give them some time. Let me ask you this - would you rather have received this patch NOW to at least make the game playable, or would you prefer to have a patch that fixed everything, but you didn't get the patch till February/March? Not everyone who plays the game is the same opinions on gameplay issues - so I imagine some (including myself) appreciate getting THIS patch for now. Anyway - sorry to get off topic. I will continue to test the game, but so far so good since patch.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #107
Just started!

OVR: 0
Still can't load MyCareer without getting booted out!
Old 01-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #108
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mark
Still can't load MyCareer without getting booted out!
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Man, I hope that works for you.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #109
Rookie

I can't even play any game period on my PS4 so it is good to see people mostly only complaining about some cosmetic stuff unaddressed in the update. I would take that over not even being able to load a game without it crashing or getting stuck in a continuous load.
As it is right now, I can't even play an offline, quick game. It's been that way since the first update for me. 50 reinstalls later, the only improvement I have seen is that I can access the menu and select teams now, but it will never let me actually get in to a game.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #110
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
Here's an idea:

How about you guys create an Official 2K Next Gen Headband Thread.

2 pages of this is more than enough. This is a Patch Impressions Thread. Not a debate on how you feel about the lack/abundance of accessories.
I would like to hear an impression regarding the headband glitch. The patch was supposed to repair issues and this one particular issue annoyed me. I don't play MyCareer, Park, etc - just MyGM and aside from the contract negotiation glitch, the headband glitch irks me the most, ruining the immersion of the game.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #111
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwash020
Copout is a bit harsh. I am not saying they shouldn't fix everything else. Just saying give them some time. Let me ask you this - would you rather have received this patch NOW to at least make the game playable, or would you prefer to have a patch that fixed everything, but you didn't get the patch till February/March? Not everyone who plays the game is the same opinions on gameplay issues - so I imagine some (including myself) appreciate getting THIS patch for now. Anyway - sorry to get off topic. I will continue to test the game, but so far so good since patch.
Give them some time............they've been aware of the majority of these problems for at least a month? How much time do they need? Like I said.....copout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 11:57 AM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
Here's an idea:

How about you guys create an Official 2K Next Gen Headband Thread.

2 pages of this is more than enough. This is a Patch Impressions Thread. Not a debate on how you feel about the lack/abundance of accessories.
I'd just be happy to be able to actually play this game, so I agree, all of this minor headband stuff isn't nearly as important the game working for me. Hoping the patch fixes it up for me.
I get that stuff is annoying, but I can't even get any mode to load an actual game so I can play ball. Cosmetic stuff like that is easy to resolve I would assume, so I hear how its something that should've come out with this patch, but there are bigger issues for many.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »