Home

Sports Daily: Kevin Durant is on Fire Edition

This is a discussion on Sports Daily: Kevin Durant is on Fire Edition within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2014, 11:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Daily: Kevin Durant is on Fire Edition

Why does everyone keep saying Wade is unhealthy? He's sitting so he can rest his entire body so he's 100% for the playoffs. There's no serious injury or major "problems". Sure he's knees bother him here and there still but he has nothing that could be listed as an official injury. It's simply maintenance like when Pop's rests Timmy, Parker, or Manu.

No one seems to have mentioned some of the injuries to Miami's key role players this season either. They haven't established their normal chemistry and rhythm because of it. I think after the All-Star break they'll be getting back to form and readying for the playoffs. Add in Greg Oden who's looking better every day and they'll be just fine. You also can't count out Pat Riley making another move before the deadline.

The people counting out Miami are the same ones who've been hating on them since day one.

EDIT: J_Posse,

Durant is playing more minutes than LeBron, taking 3 more shots per game, and 3 more free throws per games. Statistically they're very close this year and LeBron has looked uninterested and seems to be coasting. LeBron is also putting up a better overall FG%. While I agree Durant is MVP this year and is playing great basketball, I think it shows how great LeBron is when Durant is barely putting up better stats and playing his heart out.

Last edited by Go Miami; 01-28-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:23 AM   #18
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

^^^^

Lmao typical Miami/Lebron fans " hes not even trying "
Old 01-30-2014, 09:27 AM   #19
MVP

Yeah I like Lebron and he's been trying hard all season. I don't think he knows how to coast. It's the rest of the team that's been lackluster.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
^^^^

Lmao typical Miami/Lebron fans " hes not even trying "
Where did I say anything about him "not trying"? Please, by all means, point it out to me.

I was simply pointing out to the LeBron haters that he and the entire team have been uninterested and they HAVE been coasting in most of their games this year. This tends to happen when you're the repeat champs and you've been to the Finals three straight years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »