Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Will Add Practice Mode & Other Fixes, Could Arrive Monday

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Will Add Practice Mode & Other Fixes, Could Arrive Monday within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 01:32 PM   #17
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Will Add Practice Mode & Other Fixes, Could Arrive Mo

To the hardcore live fans, does it even matter now? I've lost my interest in this game being my main bball game, I commend them for putting this stuff in but should have happened sooner and most likely should have been in from the jump.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #18

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Will Add Practice Mode & Other Fixes, Could Arrive Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
To the hardcore live fans, does it even matter now? I've lost my interest in this game being my main bball game, I commend them for putting this stuff in but should have happened sooner and most likely should have been in from the jump.
Yes it does matter. People spent their money on the game, it should be supported. You can say that about most games, things should have been in from jump but we usually are waiting on patches.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #19
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Hopefully Live 15 comes hard. Competition is healthy.

But as far as 14 goes, it's a lost cause. Totally pathetic effort by EA. Horrendous game.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:44 PM   #20
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Yep, I don't see how you can really downplay it. It's a big commitment from a company who publicly apologized, and to see them follow through on their word does build some type of trust back from the consumers standpoint.

I'm not sure how anyone who is still playing the game at all, wouldn't welcome some enhancements. The season is halfway over, still a ton of bball to be played in the NBA this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what this entails. Truly hoping that we'll get some missing faces, etc (Giannis, Pero Antic, Nate Wolters, etc).

We'll see, but I'm looking forward to it.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #21
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

It's obvious EA really does care about the fans like they say. I'm hoping and really believing Live 15 is going to be a great and realistic game of basketball.

Not only that but I think it will actually take user skill to win; how it should be. I don't have a PS4 yet but once I get one NBA Live is defintiely going to be on my list of must gets.

Now I'm not saying EA is now the most caring company all of a sudden, but this does speak volumes about their commitment to creating a great game of basketball again. Looking forward to see what's in store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #22
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Not a "hardcore Live fan", but it would definitely matter to me as someone who is interested in picking this game back up and playing again....

I think it's great that they are putting out a patch, but that is something that they should be doing, just as all sports titles have done through this past gen, so I am not giving them a standing O for that. I will give them a lot of props if they end up getting the face scans in the game though, that's a lot of work....and while it's not really something that's high on my priority list for this game, I can appreciate it.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #23
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

it's not like they had a choice, it's a "save face" move. building trust would've been putting out something better than this halfheartedly cut corners effort to begin with. this is the worst selling Live of all time, embarrassingly on next gen tech. not to take away from their post support, as it was def needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 02-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ladies and gentlemen, patch info:

http://www.easports.com/nba-live/news-updates-gameplay/article/patch-details

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »