Home

NBA Live 14 Interview Reveals Some NBA Live 15 Info, Title Update #2 Available 2/11

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Interview Reveals Some NBA Live 15 Info, Title Update #2 Available 2/11 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
"overhead incurred" could someone kindly explain this to me

Should I understand it as if create a player feature is not coming to NBA Live 15, either? That'd be extremely disappointing.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:56 AM   #10
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 14 Interview Reveals Some NBA Live 15 Info, Title Update #2 Available 2/

I believe he was talking about Live 14. Overhead for create a player wasn't worth it for that game
Old 02-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #11
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Time to focus on Live15 EA, this is the prime opportunity to kick 2k in the balls . DONT WASTE IT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Interview Reveals Some NBA Live 15 Info, Title Update #2 Available 2/

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Time to focus on Live15 EA, this is the prime opportunity to kick 2k in the balls . DONT WASTE IT
That happened in 2005.

I don't think 2K is scared of EA actually making a game that is even remotely close to as good as theirs. I'm sure EA could think of something though that hurts 2K.......

Like just buying out their competition and then praising their own game as being the "best *insert exclusively licensed sport* game in the world".

Example : Madden 25 is the best football game in the world!... when there are no other football games.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #13
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
That happened in 2005.

I don't think 2K is scared of EA actually making a game that is even remotely close to as good as theirs. I'm sure EA could think of something though that hurts 2K.......

Like just buying out their competition and then praising their own game as being the "best *insert exclusively licensed sport* game in the world".

Example : Madden 25 is the best football game in the world!... when there are no other football games.
You would think with a coloured name like that, you would be less of a troll. In no way does this have anything to do with exclusivity and you are just trying to get the "anti-EA" conversation going!

And I'm playing P.S.F. 13 on my iPad, and I may be wrong...but it is a football game.

Last edited by mike24forever; 02-08-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
"overhead incurred" could someone kindly explain this to me

Should I understand it as if create a player feature is not coming to NBA Live 15, either? That'd be extremely disappointing.
Basically, the team felt that implementing a more robust create a player feature was not worth what it would cost them (time, money).
Old 02-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8
So are they totally scraping Live 14 and building from scratch?? If Live 13 was garbage and Live 14 is built from that, why would you keep building on that? I'm not trolling, but when they were building all of these games they said they all were great and it was all a lie. This time around for their hype train they should just drop a whole quarter demo at E3 and tell 2K to top that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #16
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Did he ever comment on the decision to not include roster management?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »