Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #65
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Roster editing should have been a given . Guess not tho. Not to mention the absence of sliders!
ill say this about that

i recently played rising star and gave my star attribute boosts where i thought it would fix animations for him and guess what?

IT DID!

if there was roster editing and sliders after this patch you'd guys would be getting a sick roster and slider set from me as it is this games arcade at best

I asked DAY ONE if they would bring sliders and roster editing back in and i really thought they were thinking of doing so but they are STUCK ON SYNERGY and want the game to play without you interfering which i am not keen on and think its a bad move for us guys who like to tinker

Right now I'm seeing guys like haws from the sixes ROCKETING to make rebounds like he's doing a dunk from the free throw line

Don't get me wrong the games actually GREAT for the casual gamer just not the seasoned roster editor/ slider maker in us all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 05:49 PM   #66
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Does anyone know if this update effects the demo at all? I'd like to check out the improvements without purchasing the game. Also can anyone post some before and after pics that show off some of the visual improvements?
Old 02-10-2014, 05:52 PM   #67
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, I love a lot of what I'm seeing. I didn't know some of these animations existed. I saw Lebron's Sig dunk, I'm trying to find which clip it was in. I wish I could manually replay some of the replay stuff I've been able to do so far. I didn't think I'd spend much time in Practice, but it's a lot of fun just seeing some of the more "rare" moves/animations.

There are actually a ton of dunk and layup animations that you can trigger.
The videos your getting look amazing!! Just wondering what settings you are playing on? Difficulty ? Play calling etc
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 02-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #68
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Go to photograph thread for latest updated pics.

Game def plays better. Fast breaks are more frequent and just dem little added touches
Old 02-10-2014, 06:17 PM   #69
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Seems like the polish on the court is gone...
Old 02-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #70
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
The videos your getting look amazing!! Just wondering what settings you are playing on? Difficulty ? Play calling etc
Believe it or not, these videos are all on Pro. I went from All-Star last night, down to Pro, and it was playing a heck of a game, so I kept it on there.

Play calling is set to auto-motion, no other adjustments at all. It's just an all around great experience right now. The GSW vs IND game I was playing they had 33 points at the end of the first, 5-9 3PT FG... awesome flow to the game. I could not give Steph or Klay ANY daylight at all.

They had 14 out of their 33 points in the paint, so I was pretty happy with that. And 4 of those came at the end of the quarter, they went quick to the hoop on a 2 for 1, and Steph scored on both attempts.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #71
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Good to see NBA Live is stepping it up to its counterpart.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeqJ06W0TXQ

heres a quick video I made comparing live pre-patch 2 and after

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »