Home

MLB 14 The Show Mini-Fact Sheet (Vita, PS3, PS4) Online Franchise Confirmed PS3 & PS4

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Mini-Fact Sheet (Vita, PS3, PS4) Online Franchise Confirmed PS3 & PS4 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 05:47 PM   #17
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
Can't wait to play online franchise.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:50 PM   #18
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB 14 The Show Fact Sheet (Vita, PS3, PS4) Online Franchise Confirmed For PS3 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again
Everything sounds kosher but this sounds a little overkill.
Just imagine the sick patterns they could do with the grass, if the grass is really detailed it would only make the patterns look that much better. Grass is actually an important component of the game.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #19
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 14 The Show Mini-Fact Sheet (Vita, PS3, PS4) Online Franchise Confirmed PS3 &

The Universal Currency ("Stubs") isn't required to advance through modes, only helps if you want it! Whew, this is great news!
Old 02-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #20
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show Mini-Fact Sheet (Vita, PS3, PS4) Online Franchise Confirmed PS3 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
The Universal Currency ("Stubs") isn't required to advance through modes, only helps if you want it! Whew, this is great news!
Hopefully people can step off the ledge now!
Old 02-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I had the same reaction when i read that.

twitch.tv/manny7788gaming

Partnered Twitch streamer that plays MLB.

Come say Hi!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #22
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[*]Online Franchise (PS3 & PS4) – Finally, Franchise mode can be shared with friends online, with most of the features from the offline version making the transition, including Scouting, the Amateur Draft, Free Agency and CPU Trades. The mode will remain highly customizable as scheduling, divisions, postseason spots and more are all commissioner options.
Interested to hear what features DIDN'T make the transition.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Interested to hear what features DIDN'T make the transition.
Yeah, I was wondering that too because I was actually planning on starting an online franchise with a buddy, and then once my friend inevitably gives up on it, I was going to just continue the online franchise by myself. In other words, I don't want to have to play 2 different franchises.

EDIT: Unless him and I do a fantasy draft I guess. That could be fun and at least change things up.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #24
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
Yeah, I was wondering that too because I was actually planning on starting an online franchise with a buddy, and then once my friend inevitably gives up on it, I was going to just continue the online franchise by myself. In other words, I don't want to have to play 2 different franchises.

EDIT: Unless him and I do a fantasy draft I guess. That could be fun and at least change things up.
In online leagues last year you could turn a human controlled team into a CPU controlled team if they quit. I would think/hope the same thing could be done in online franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »