Home

New Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Patch Available Now, February Data Pack Coming Soon

This is a discussion on New Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Patch Available Now, February Data Pack Coming Soon within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Patch Available Now, February Data Pack Coming Soon

I was playing it pretty regularly before patch but put it down for a while because it was getting stale because too many things were broken. Now that responsiveness and some of the other things have been tweaked I'm enjoying it. They tweaked a lot of the things that were really bothering me so they might seen more pronounced. I just can't get into Fifa for whatever reason. Just too little variety so I keep coming back to this and it is finally getting there.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #10
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Patch Available Now, February Data Pack Coming Soon

I cant stand Fifa single player for more than a few games. Ive stuck it out with pes this year although its got a lot wrong with it because i just like the way the Ai plays. Fifa 's AI does too much dribbling and i hate the way they move.
If Fifa players knocked the ball around like Pes's AI it would be untouchable, well except for the last minute goals maybe.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:06 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Been playing some more games post patch and I'm really liking it more. Like Jimmy said, I've always liked the pes AI and movement on the pitch. One other thing I noticed that they fixed that was bothering me is the defender clearances in the box. Before for any cross or soft lob in the box, my defenders would mainly try to trap it which would lead to unnecessary scrambles and easy goals. Now my guys are properly clearing it first time with a header or kick for the most part
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #12
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Playing with basic controls helps with a lot of the control gaffs i feel, certainly easier to clear the ball from the box and at least have your players jump for a header instead of not even respond.
I find my self using A button for almost all my headers in my own box as x just doesnt seem to work half the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »