Home

Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game

This is a discussion on Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game

I know we have a lot of graphically talented gamers at OS. Why not take those skills and design some logos and uniforms for the next Madden NFL game?

As most of you are aware, Madden NFL 25 gave you the opportunity to relocate any NFL team to another city in Connected Franchise. The Madden team is looking for users to submit redesigned logos and uniforms for those cities and team names.

You won't get paid if you are selected, but you will see your submission(s) in the game, see your name in the credits and get the upcoming Madden NFL game for free. You have until March 7th to submit as many designs as possible.

Download all of the assets and find out more details here.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
How about they axe this idea and just let EVERYONE design their own uniforms online, for free with a version of TeamBuilder for Madden? That sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
I would rather design a better game. They should have that competition. Give us the tools to change the AI and animations in the game.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2
EA has their priorities mixed up. How about they fix gameplay and get the actual NFL team jerseys 100% accurate.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

I might give this a try. I'm starting to take my Uniform Designing a little more seriously and this would be an excellent way to test my skills. With that said, just reviewing the amount of detail that they want is something that would take me at least two weeks with all of my other requirements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #6
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

Tough room.....

Old 02-21-2014, 03:36 PM   #7
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

ARE YOU ******* ******** ME?

So you're telling me, a gaming and corporate giant like EA - who has billions in the bank and spends millions yearly on Madden development - is crowd-sourcing for logos? And the only payoff is a name credit and a copy of the game? Best part (for EA), they own all property rights to any logo submitted so they could potentially use and profit from this in the future.

This is absolutely disgusting. As a creative professional, I am absolutely livid right now.

I am done EA. **** them and everything they stand for.

I will abstain from ranting any further for fear of getting banned or violating the TOS.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 0

how did i know everybody would crap on the game?......fellas this is not about A.I or core game its about Gfx...can we stay on track...geez

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »